Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Mixer Interviews Wargaming.net On World of Tanks: Mercenaries

• Posted on 18 June 18 at 11:23Permalink
    Love the game!
    The Siphon
  • Posted on 18 June 18 at 11:30Permalink
    Will there be more achievements for WoT xbox one edition?? Thats what I want to know. If so, will there be grindy achievements like get a tier 10 in each nation or something. If so, I will never start the xbox one edition. Almost done with the 360 edition, just got rank 10 crew and i'm almost got a rank 9 crew.
    Killcrazycarl
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 18 at 11:43Permalink
    KillCrazyCarl said:
    Will there be more achievements for WoT xbox one edition?? Thats what I want to know. If so, will there be grindy achievements like get a tier 10 in each nation or something. If so, I will never start the xbox one edition. Almost done with the 360 edition, just got rank 10 crew and i'm almost got a rank 9 crew.
    You realise they all unlock for the One retroactively right? There are some additional ones for the One version but the only concern is research a Tier X of each class- but you should have some of them by now anyway.

And yeah that's all I want to know, are there achievements? I kind of blanked out during that video. This idea would be good if you could build your own tanks from parts of others, but we're just using ones made by these idiots so they'll have the same crap as the normal ones.
    In a room full of emptiness
  • JodmeisterJodmeister570,866
    Posted on 18 June 18 at 12:31Permalink
    Whether we are going to get any achievements is unknown but we are due some, and there's still a few achievements the PS version has that we don't yet on Xbox (country tier X researching)
  • Posted on 18 June 18 at 23:03Permalink
    Potentially an unpopular opinion but they speculated about having a server closer to Australia (even if it's only active certain times) not too long ago and that's all I care about. Ever since they shut down NA-West it's absolutely atrocious to play anything but Artillery and maybe TD's. Hoping they do something about it as I have three achievements left I'd love to get but as of right now it's just not a fun game to play.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 10:01Permalink
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    KillCrazyCarl said:
    You realise they all unlock for the One retroactively right? There are some additional ones for the One version but the only concern is research a Tier X of each class- but you should have some of them by now anyway.
    Yeah I do know they are mostly retroactive, but I don't want to start the xbox one edition until i'm sure I can be arsed to finish off the tier 10's and if there are any new achievements especially if they are grindy. Also until I have got my rank 10 crew. Then I can decide if I want to do the grind on the xbox one edition too as I already spent so much time on it and i'm 35% on whether i will do the one edition due to the remaining premium time I have left. But the possibility of new grindy achievements in the future worries me.
    Killcrazycarl
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 June 18 at 01:01Permalink
    KillCrazyCarl said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    KillCrazyCarl said:
    Yeah I do know they are mostly retroactive, but I don't want to start the xbox one edition until i'm sure I can be arsed to finish off the tier 10's and if there are any new achievements especially if they are grindy. Also until I have got my rank 10 crew. Then I can decide if I want to do the grind on the xbox one edition too as I already spent so much time on it and i'm 35% on whether i will do the one edition due to the remaining premium time I have left. But the possibility of new grindy achievements in the future worries me.
    I fear that anxiety will never die, along this awful game, I don't think it'll ever be confirmed that no more achievements will be added.
    In a room full of emptiness
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.