Game Discussion: WRC 5

Skipping rallies in WRC-2 season?

• tuhin94tuhin94681,084
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 00:25
    I read that one should not skip any rallies in the guide for "Things are getting serious." I am in the third rally of the season and have yet to figure out how to skip rallies. I'm not trying to do so, only trying to make sure I know what to look out for to make sure I don't skip any.

I did not have an option to race in the Monaco rally, but there are other NPC drivers that have points for that rally. I checked my schedule and the Monaco rally is not there. Is this something to be concerned about?
    Regards, Tuhin
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m32,111,300
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 11:39
    Nothing to be concerned about. Skipping a rally is basically starting the race and then giving up for all 5/6 races. In season 2 you dont race all 13 rally's so you should have a few where other npc drivers get points and you dont. Only thing to look out for is choosing the correct offer at the end of the seasson to get that achievement. Then in your 3rd season you can skip some rallys as long as you have enough points and you dont need a victory on that rally anymore.
  • tuhin94tuhin94681,084
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 13:42
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Nothing to be concerned about. Skipping a rally is basically starting the race and then giving up for all 5/6 races. In season 2 you dont race all 13 rally's so you should have a few where other npc drivers get points and you dont. Only thing to look out for is choosing the correct offer at the end of the seasson to get that achievement. Then in your 3rd season you can skip some rallys as long as you have enough points and you dont need a victory on that rally anymore.
    Perfect. You answered all my questions :-) Thanks a bunch!
    Regards, Tuhin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads