The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: June 19th, 2018

• Posted on 19 June 18 at 02:10Permalink
    Couleur vL said:
    GamerScoreM4STA said:
    Does the command still work on Ark to complete the game quickly?
    Yes. But you need the DLC to complete it.
    It's a title update so it's free lol.

That Telltale mega bundle would be great, but idk if I can justify it since I own almost half the games in it.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 02:12Permalink
    Very very garbage this week!
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo252,581
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 02:13Permalink
    The Grand Theft Auto bundles are extortion. I’d never pay that much. Or am I just cheap?
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 02:16Permalink
    Need to grab the second batman game. Time to hit up raise.com by way of acorns.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 03:14Permalink
    AL1 said:
    Mental Hilarity said:
    FLACZEK15 said:
    all telltale games are on sale on win 10
    Is this true?
    According to the Windows Store, it appears so. To be fair, I didn't go into the games to check the season pass prices, so dunno about those.

PE0014 said:
    Why isn’t the Windows 10 version of Batman The Telltale Series ever on sale??
    Except for this one. Not sure I've ever seen this one on sale.
    Is there a way to tell if all the episodes are on sale? I've noticed just discounts on the first episodes of the games.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 03:17Permalink
    I might have to pick up batman season 2. I've been waiting for it to get on sale. This looks like a good time to get it. Also I love season 1 and I need to play something else besides warframe
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 03:18Permalink
    Welp this was a bummer 😢
    Matthew
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 03:28Permalink
    I am so behind on Telltale games.
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal8726,584
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 04:32Permalink
    The bundle with them both is at 30$

If you take the 2 separated bundle, it's 27$

Armstrong x360a said:
    ParadoxReal8 said:
    I suppose everyone notice that the batman bundle is not a good deal laugh...

3$ more that if you take both...

Some people aren't really good in math, I think...
    I’m seeing them at the same price: $15+$7.50=$22.50
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 04:43Permalink
    Sorry guys, but after seeing US price, it seems the difference is only visible for Canadians. 3$ difference between those 2 bundles in Canada only, but not in US, that's why you could not see it like I saw. That's funny anyway...
  • TropanTropan799,145
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 04:59, Edited on 19 June 18 at 08:18 by TropanPermalink
    Mental Hilarity said:
    AL1 said:
    Mental Hilarity said:
    FLACZEK15 said:
    all telltale games are on sale on win 10
    Is this true?
    According to the Windows Store, it appears so. To be fair, I didn't go into the games to check the season pass prices, so dunno about those.

PE0014 said:
    Why isn’t the Windows 10 version of Batman The Telltale Series ever on sale??
    Except for this one. Not sure I've ever seen this one on sale.
    Is there a way to tell if all the episodes are on sale? I've noticed just discounts on the first episodes of the games.
    I just bought all the win10 telltale games except the first batman, since not discounted, will update this post if the season passes are on sale.

Walking Dead Season 1, 2 and Wolf Among Us are bundles, so the price you see is the complete package.

Minecraft 2-8 season pass is on sale 8.99, each episode still shows 4.99 individually.

Minecraft 2 Season Pass 9.99

Michonne Season Pass is 3.19

New frontier Season Pass 7.99

Guardians Season Pass 9.99

Enemy Within Season Pass 11.99
    http://zedtozed.com https://discord.gg/HUWYWQD Weekly Achievement Podcast, Contests and Prizes Every Month, Just For Gaming!
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:00Permalink
    cn_A I’m not interested in anything this week.

“Telltale will remember that.”
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:07, Edited on 19 June 18 at 05:09 by Sons O LibertyPermalink
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    Achilles8249 said:
    Telltale must be really hurting for money.
    They are being sued.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/15/former-telltale-games...

Telltale has responded by calling the lawsuit a "meritless" move to get "revenge on a company already under financial strain." Telltale added that it is "working to turn around the decline that it experienced under [Bruner's] stewardship."

Also they are getting that Netflix money

https://www.slashfilm.com/stranger-things-video-game/

Just seems like something to get Stranger Things started and also The Wolf Amoung Us 2 the extra time. Plus the Marvel one to.
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:11Permalink
    Yeah, by a co-founder...
    I think they desperately need a family reunion.

T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    Achilles8249 said:
    They are being sued.
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:11Permalink
    MugenKairo said:
    The Grand Theft Auto bundles are extortion. I’d never pay that much. Or am I just cheap?
    I would never pay it either,but I did all the SP achievements on XBOX360 and that was that. I wanted to play it again on XBOX ONE but it never went under $30 and I don't play MP so that wasn't that good of a deal. During E3 sale they had the game plus the business bundle for $30 that had a million worth of MP content, still passed but did buy the "base game" for $19.99 and was okay with that since all I'm going to play is the story again which I thought was fantastic.
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:15Permalink
    Oh my god!!! laugh
    You just made my day... Or my night at this time!
    Thanks a lot for this laughing moment and no, don't worry I'll never vote for this so-called man without balls.

Ostrowidzki1989 said:
    Trudeau just stole our money in Canada to buy his friends a pipeline, so our money might as well be monopoly money.

By the way, please don't vote for Trudeau next election in Canada... unless you wanna pay for a selfish French guy's (or is he Punjabi now....?) personal gain and popularity contest.
  • cenGii91cenGii91306,760
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 05:26Permalink
    My first thought: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIINNNNNG.
    I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,370,222
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 06:13Permalink
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    cn_A I’m not interested in anything this week.

“Telltale will remember that.”
    I just damned near choked on my drink laughing at this.

Well played! toast
  • TymanTheLongTymanTheLong250,532
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 06:20, Edited on 19 June 18 at 06:21 by TymanTheLongPermalink
    Out of the Telltale games I can recommend The Wolf Among very highly (doesn’t matter if you know the source material) and, to a lesser extent, Tales from the Borderlands, which, if I’m being honest, had a tacked on episode 5 ending, but was super fun up until that point. Disclaimer, I’m a big fan of Borderlands games in general so I may be overselling it to a non-fan. Though I’d like to think Borderlands can charm the pants off of even the grumpiest gamers!
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 06:58Permalink
    Sons O Liberty said:
    T0tin0sPizzaBoy said:
    Achilles8249 said:
    They are being sued.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/15/former-telltale-games...

Telltale has responded by calling the lawsuit a "meritless" move to get "revenge on a company already under financial strain." Telltale added that it is "working to turn around the decline that it experienced under [Bruner's] stewardship."

Also they are getting that Netflix money

https://www.slashfilm.com/stranger-things-video-game/

Just seems like something to get Stranger Things started and also The Wolf Amoung Us 2 the extra time. Plus the Marvel one to.
    Did you see the comment section of that article? My favorite was:

"The board of directors will remember this."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.