The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: E3 Roundup with Mark and Maka

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic580,339
  • AboveHunterAboveHunter373,986
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 19:42Permalink
    So far im looking foward to playing forza horizon 4 tunic and cyber punk!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm257,129
  • Posted on 19 June 18 at 23:17Permalink
    I fell in love with the Metro series a couple years ago. The games are far from perfect, but there's something about the 'apocalyptic' setting that draws me in! They are very different to the whole run-n-gun gameplay the world has been saturated with, so I cannot wait for Metro Exodus :D :D. As well as continuing the story of Artyom (a trilogy that sticks with a main protagonist that hasn't been killed off, feels quite rare nowadays xD), the game also looks stunning!
  • Posted on 20 June 18 at 14:19Permalink
    Top 3 for me from E3

3. Halo: Infinite - always nice to see Halo
    2. Hitman 2 - the first one is like digital crack and I just can't stop playing it right now. Going for all the challenges even though I have all the achievements.
    1. DOOM Eternal - loved the 2016 game, and I am loving the Hell on Earth premise. Plus the original DOOM from 1993 is my all-time favourite game.
  • tripli00tripli00172,964
    Posted on 20 June 18 at 19:55Permalink
    Loving the thoughts. Must not pre order. Must resist
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 21 June 18 at 02:12Permalink
    Already pre-ordered The Crew 2 collectors edition which should arrive Friday, as well as the Assassin's Creed Odyssey collectors edition, Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition and Kingdom Hearts 3 deluxe edition. Just need to wait until Ubisoft starts taking preorders for The Division 2 and my E3 shopping will be done.
  • Posted on 21 June 18 at 02:23Permalink
    Canucklehead X said:
    You mean Halo: Space Force?
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • steviep922steviep922358,863
    Posted on 21 June 18 at 02:33Permalink
    Highlights for me were Forza Horizon 4, Control & Hitman 2. All 3 will be day 1 purchases.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle761,473
    Posted on 21 June 18 at 18:18Permalink
    Halo is always a favorite of mine, so Infinite is something I'm looking forward to. But I really like
    Remedy, so Control is also on my list.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • GRAND NOBLEGRAND NOBLE290,550
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 03:10Permalink
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Tunic

!!!!!!!!!
    Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
  • Posted on 24 June 18 at 03:42Permalink
    It was great to hear about some of the behind the scenes stuff that we don’t get to watch online. Tons of good games and too many to mention in this one stream but you missed the two I’m most excited about, Gears 5 and Rage 2. It would have been nice to hear about what everyone thought about the three Gears of War games when talking about innovation and doing something different.

Facebook gaming was mentioned but what about the emphasis on mobile gaming, that really surprised me even though I guess it shouldn’t with the amount of money that could be made.

I thought the Elder Scrolls thing with Alexa or whatever was the dumbest thing I saw all of E3 and it’s real which is shocking to me. Can’t wait for tunic.
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 15:29Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Already pre-ordered The Crew 2 collectors edition which should arrive Friday, as well as the Assassin's Creed Odyssey collectors edition, Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition and Kingdom Hearts 3 deluxe edition. Just need to wait until Ubisoft starts taking preorders for The Division 2 and my E3 shopping will be done.
    Why preorder at all anymore? Just buy it on launch day if the initial reviews / community feedback is good. Preordering is just allowing the publishers the opportunity to release something half baked.
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic580,339
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 17:23Permalink
    The winner of this episodes giveaway is comment number 4 by Canucklehead X:
    Top 3 for me from E3

2. Hitman 2 - the first one is like digital crack and I just can't stop playing it right now. Going for all the challenges even though I have all the achievements.
    1. DOOM Eternal - loved the 2016 game, and I am loving the Hell on Earth premise. Plus the original DOOM from 1993 is my all-time favourite game.
    Congrats! Check your inbox for the choice of game codes.
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.