Game Discussion: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Oblivion - Ultimate Heist Help

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 October 10 at 17:20
    I am currently at a part in this Quest AFTER I turned over the Hourglass of Time or whatever & Im in the sewer place. I am at a place where it shows me the Green Arrow on the bottom part of my screen. I look on my map and it shows a green arrow in this side-door place. I walk around and CAN NOT find the door to get into that room. It is ridiculous. If I was home, I'd upload a picture or something but, as I am on the school computers(with Restricted Access), I cannot look up anything really or refer to a part on a guide. If you can help, please Reply. If you need more info, I will most likely be updating this post today-or in the next 2 days. This is my last Achievement for this game(Non-DLC). Thanks for your time.
    (The) Achievement Whore. 100% in 12 Games.
  • Posted on 26 October 10 at 18:45, Edited on 26 October 10 at 18:46 by Dat Boi Treezy
    can u access http://www.uesp.net/ ?

This is like a 'Wiki' for Oblivion, it literally covers everything!

Otherwise im not much help, i cant remember much at all from the Ultimate Heist
    "Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 October 10 at 04:05
    Well that is the site I went on in the first place. But as I have no time to play tonight, I will get back on that and keep trying to figure it out. Too busy these few days. Thanks for replying though :)
    (The) Achievement Whore. 100% in 12 Games.
  • Posted on 17 April 12 at 18:10
    Actually, I had this problem too. This mission was extremely tricky so saving is probably the best course of action b4 continuing. As for what part ur at im totally cluless. Best to upload a pic asap or at least give a better description of ur surroundings. However, later in this mission, pay close attention to ur quest directives. Once u get into the tower 2nd floor, u will have to fight thru a ton of guards. However, by wearing the boots of springhel Jack u can easily leap over the guards and continue up the tower. Then continue to a room full of blind monks DO NOT KILL ANY doing so will result in automatic failure of quest. Once u have the elder scroll, escape and return to gray fox b4 getting caught by guards who will take it back. Thats really all I can tell u, hope it helped.
  • frenchmau5frenchmau5511,883
    Posted on 24 February 21 at 20:31
    I have a glitch on this mission, in that the Boots and Arrow etc do not appear in my inventory, therefore making the mission impossible :(
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 March 21 at 04:51
    Wow this is an 11 year old thread you necrod - nice.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads