Game Discussion: Batman: Arkham Origins Forum

Maybe "this is it" for online mode...

AuthorMessage
Alpha Brazil RJ
Posted on 19 June 18 at 20:26, Edited on 19 June 18 at 20:28 by Alpha Brazil RJ
Several mates of mine are trying to play online mode but they only find an error message telling to come back later... I remember I found this message lots of times last year but I still could get in online mode later by keep trying. But now they say, and I've seen for myself, that everytime you try to play online mode you only face the same error message no matter how many times you try. In addition, when you play history mode ("Disc 1" on Xbox 360), you can no longer see the "Since 2016" message ONLINE SERVICES TO BE RETIRED. I hope not but it looks like something happened for sure this time. Sad isn't it...
PLAYER Kiiro 4
ULTRAxNAPA
ULTRAxNAPA
Posted on 19 June 18 at 23:21
How long has this been going on?
bblcreator8790
Posted on 20 June 18 at 02:04, Edited on 20 June 18 at 02:05 by bblcreator8790
I remember back when I was boosting the online mode for this game years before the services got shut down there was one time when there was some kind of error message that popped up when trying to access the multiplayer. I'm very hazy on the details but it was a temporary issue (lasted for one afternoon or so). I would keep checking back for awhile and don't lose hope unless it lasts for many days, then you might be in trouble.

EDIT: Is the error you're getting the "Error 3" message described here: https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Arkham-Legacy-Asylum-City/B...

I'm pretty sure this was the error I got those years ago. This thread is really old now but I don't see anything newer on the WB forums about this, so hopefully it's just a temporary problem.
Alpha Brazil RJ
Posted on 20 June 18 at 14:15
Let's hope I'm wrong... I really wish to be wrong...
PLAYER Kiiro 4
Ultras500
Ultras500
Posted on 20 June 18 at 19:19
Is there not an issue with some WB servers? I think Mad Max is down as well.
ULTRAxNAPA
ULTRAxNAPA
Posted on 21 June 18 at 07:27
I don't think this is looking good guys. I just tried to log into the online for the PC version of this game, and I get the exact same error as the xbox 360 version.

I know for a fact that the PC version online was also up and running until May of this year. It looks like they finally shut both down at the end of May 2018 cry
Alpha Brazil RJ
Posted on 21 June 18 at 17:09
:(
PLAYER Kiiro 4
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 25 June 18 at 12:25
to be fair, I have yet to actually try again. But looking at everyone going through this.

Its safe to say its closed down, if by chance its still open. I am going to smash out this long arse boring XP grind.
MaliceGhost
MaliceGhost
Posted on 25 June 18 at 23:43, Edited on 26 June 18 at 09:53 by MaliceGhost
If this turns out to be some sort of maintenance and everything resumes back to normal, I am not taking any chances and definitely not continue doing weekly sessions. It’s something that needs to be done consecutively and at once.
Alpha Brazil RJ
Posted on 27 June 18 at 19:03
I've tried again today: online mode is still down...
PLAYER Kiiro 4
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:06
I'm not really holding out any hope
MaliceGhost
MaliceGhost
Posted on 05 July 18 at 02:57
It’s been a great run, guys, but it turns out we weren’t diligent enough
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 05 July 18 at 09:15
yeah it sucks but still has an enjoyable SP experience. Will bang that out still. MP was such a bore anyway haha.

Not to say if it ever goes back up, but I will jump to max out the 30 levels and prestige and win every map haha
BPNGAMING82
BPNGAMING82
Posted on 06 July 18 at 00:23
Most developers answer through Twitter, when mad max was down me and several others got answers about it there and getting it back up,. They never once answered anyone on their forums on the website. I never got an answer though email either. Try @wbgamessupport Anytime I want to get in contact with developers I always use Twitter, especially the more retweets and likes you get. Best of luck to anyone that's looking for answers, they should at least give you a yes or no answer about the servers.
Alpha Brazil RJ
Posted on 06 July 18 at 19:15
Man, I feel like if a dear relative has passed away... I enjoyed too much helping other TA mates to escape from servers closure, because I'm a fan of Arkham Series, making sessions for free to help them boosting and filling another ones, even after I completed the game...

Gaming Session Feedback for PLAYER Kiiro 4

My last desire was to do the same for the last mates who asked for my help: Desi Shinobi and I Boz... :(
PLAYER Kiiro 4
GustavoDrN
GustavoDrN
Posted on 07 July 18 at 02:02, Edited on 07 July 18 at 02:02 by GustavoDrN
Come back on line again! 07/06/18
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.