Game Discussion: Forza Horizon Forum

DLC requirements to %100 FH1

AuthorMessage
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 23 October 18 at 08:03
PouncingTiger84 said:
Armstrong x360a said:
Warning! Forza Horizon 1 is currently impossible to complete for newcomers even if you have access to all the necessary DLC because the storefront is not functioning correctly making it impossible to unlock Wheelin’ ‘n Dealin’.
Forza forum suggests they are working on a fix
oh that would be great, can you post a link to the corresponding post/thread?
PouncingTiger84
Posted on 23 October 18 at 08:41
el p1nko said:
PouncingTiger84 said:
Armstrong x360a said:
Warning! Forza Horizon 1 is currently impossible to complete for newcomers even if you have access to all the necessary DLC because the storefront is not functioning correctly making it impossible to unlock Wheelin’ ‘n Dealin’.
Forza forum suggests they are working on a fix
oh that would be great, can you post a link to the corresponding post/thread?
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst129729_The-B...
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 23 October 18 at 18:53
PouncingTiger84 said:
Thank you.
I just want to race some more
I've completed Horizon 2,3 and 4 to date this year - Anything close to 100% on Horizon 1 is a bonus.

And if I don't touch DLC it won't count towards 100% ( own dlc only settings wink )
Oh but the only DLC for Horizon unavailable for you will be the 1000 Club.
Impossible to own it because it was free content. But possible to unlock playing in others' consoles.
And the Rally Expansion you can complete it. It's worth it, in my opinion.
You can get the Rally by using the Rally code or the Season Pass code. Whatever you find cheaper online.

But don't forget those storefront achievements may be offline like said here and you also need a save file of Forza 3 or Forza 4 to 100% Horizon.
Check the guide for a way to get this without needing to start one of those games.
FZurBia
FZurBia
Posted on 28 October 18 at 21:22
I have all the DLCs car packs, but when I go to the store to buy them, no DLCs cars appears, I am doing something wrong? or its a game problem?
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 28 October 18 at 23:36
You should look in your download history under your account. You should find the option to redownload there
FZurBia
FZurBia
Posted on 29 October 18 at 19:24
The store I was referring is inside the game, all the DLCs are downloaded to my disc, but when I am playing I dont see the cars in the shop where I buy another cars...
Dan Solo 88
Dan Solo 88
Posted on 30 October 18 at 00:06
Oh not sure then. Try a 360 if you’re playing on an X1 or vice versa
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.