Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Three Titles to Be Removed from Xbox Game Pass on June 30th, 2018

• LiquidSodasLiquidSodas196,981
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:08, Edited on 22 June 18 at 22:10 by LiquidSodasPermalink
    I genuinely didn’t know I’d like Rally racing so I’m having fun anyhow. As long as I get a few more cheevos I’ll be satisfied. I rarely 100 percent games, I just compete with myself to get at least 60 percent in games I really love.
    Drinking all that soda
  • Dubs187Dubs187634,072
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:26Permalink
    N7 Tigger said:
    Add 16 games. Remove 32. Give 8 days notice. Can't believe people fell for this.
    Game pass menu said these games were leaving around jun e 10 in the games leaving section so it's a lot more than 8 days notice if you actually pay attention and don't rely on true achievement article to tell you.
  • Dubs187Dubs187634,072
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:32Permalink
    LiquidPetey said:
    I genuinely didn’t know I’d like Rally racing so I’m having fun anyhow. As long as I get a few more cheevos I’ll be satisfied. I rarely 100 percent games, I just compete with myself to get at least 60 percent in games I really love.
    Same here, dirt rally is excellent. I knew going in I would only get like half the Cheevos but games like that is were i don't care.
  • KnoellKnoell348,096
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:47Permalink
    N7 Tigger said:
    Add 16 games. Remove 32. Give 8 days notice. Can't believe people fell for this.
    Fell for what? They can cancel anytime if they don't like the catalog.
  • Posted on 23 June 18 at 02:29Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    I am still undecided about Game Pass. It takes me that long to start or finish any game I buy that I doubt it would be worthwhile for me.
    I too am undecided... I have taken advantage of two different $1 deals. And each time I just focused on 1 game, Riptide one month and then Moto GP this past month. I no longer complete games quickly so currently I use the deals that come up as a rental fee!

Once Forza Horizon 4 comes out I'll use my onemonth code I got when I bought my X.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,128,190
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 02:35Permalink
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    I am still undecided about Game Pass. It takes me that long to start or finish any game I buy that I doubt it would be worthwhile for me.
    I too am undecided... I have taken advantage of two different $1 deals. And each time I just focused on 1 game, Riptide one month and then Moto GP this past month. I no longer complete games quickly so currently I use the deals that come up as a rental fee!

Once Forza Horizon 4 comes out I'll use my onemonth code I got when I bought my X.
    Heads up. If you have already signed up previously, you wonèt be able to use the free month. In the small print, as i found out recently, it says TRIAL for new customers.
  • Posted on 23 June 18 at 02:40Permalink
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    NawtyCawty said:

Heads up. If you have already signed up previously, you wonèt be able to use the free month. In the small print, as i found out recently, it says TRIAL for new customers.
    Thanks for the info, I didn't know that, I'll just use it on my second account then and get it that way
  • TenFootBunnyTenFootBunny266,167
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 04:00Permalink
    NapalmNiko said:
    What do u think about the game pass ?
    Giraffe
    Apple head
    Floozy
    Dingus
    Crunch basket

Those were the first thoughts off the top of my head... not sure what it means. It's like a Rorschach opinion.
  • poochz0rzpoochz0rz232,022
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 05:58Permalink
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    NawtyCawty said:

It's an amazing deal to play exclusives at launch. Not a bad plan.
  • TropanTropan798,114
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 06:57Permalink
    I've stacked a couple years of gamepass, just wait for the $5 a month deals, if you can't squeeze $5 of fun out of a month of those available games then you are gaming wrong. Worth it just to -try- different games. Unless you are all about that completion percentage, and wait until the game(s) have been available for over a year and then start something that's being pulled.
    http://zedtozed.com https://discord.gg/HUWYWQD Weekly Achievement Podcast, Contests and Prizes Every Month, Just For Gaming!
  • Dubs187Dubs187634,072
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 10:32Permalink
    Tropan said:
    I've stacked a couple years of gamepass, just wait for the $5 a month deals, if you can't squeeze $5 of fun out of a month of those available games then you are gaming wrong. Worth it just to -try- different games. Unless you are all about that completion percentage, and wait until the game(s) have been available for over a year and then start something that's being pulled.
    Great point, also you can get free months from bin g rewards as well. There really is no downside i think.
  • Posted on 23 June 18 at 11:34Permalink
    No big loss then.
  • mars7T2mars7T2239,699
    Posted on 23 June 18 at 14:02Permalink
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    Kanchanaburi said:
    Proud Dad MCAL said:
    NawtyCawty said:

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that, I'll just use it on my second account then and get it that way
    Also, note that the Game Pass Trial may have an expiration date. The one included with my One S console bought in January, has an expiration date of June 30, 2018.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899365,099
    Posted on 24 June 18 at 11:55Permalink
    I played Bard's tale and that game is old school. As in it is too hard. It lasted one play. It has been deleted.
  • FNSUITE GHOSTFNSUITE GHOST1,136,690
    Posted on 24 June 18 at 12:34Permalink
    I played Bard's tale and that game is old school. As in it is too hard. It lasted one play. It has been deleted.
    Awwww it's not that baaaaad! (Especially considering it was made by ONE guy!) Give it another shot Darklord1899 ! Follow the walkthrough! Makes it infinitely easier! smile
  • Posted on 25 June 18 at 01:23Permalink
    This games came on to game pass a year. Its not like they were there for a few months.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899365,099
    Posted on 25 June 18 at 12:06Permalink
    FNSUITE GHOST said:
    Awwww it's not that baaaaad! (Especially considering it was made by ONE guy!) Give it another shot Darklord1899 ! Follow the walkthrough! Makes it infinitely easier! smile
    Okay. I am on the syrupy disney experience just now...
  • FifiRaceRFifiRaceR433,769
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 18:21Permalink
    I wanted to finish the multiplayer achievements today or tomorrow for Resident Evil 6, and complete Bard's Gold 100%... but they're aldready unavailable on Xbox Game Pass from now. I'm disappointed! angry
  • Dale BaldwinDale Baldwin1,636,351
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 19:41, Edited on 29 June 18 at 19:58 by Dale BaldwinPermalink
    FifiRaceR said:
    I wanted to finish the multiplayer achievements today or tomorrow for Resident Evil 6, and complete Bard's Gold 100%... but they're aldready unavailable on Xbox Game Pass from now. I'm disappointed! angry
    That's annoyed me. I was just finishing Ada's campaign off, which had it been removed tomorrow as advertised would have been straightforward.

On the plus side, July's additions have been added already. I guess lesson learned for the next removals; assume it'll be 1-2 days before the specified date.
  • ARM BMARM BM319,919
    Posted on 30 June 18 at 20:24Permalink
    FifiRaceR said:
    Same here. I was planning on finishing Bard's Gold this afternoon. I guess I shouldn't have assumed we'd have until the end of the month. It's a shame since it's a very completable game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.