Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Four Intriguing ID@Xbox Games We Enjoyed at E3

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:00
Tunic, Harold Halibut, Ashen, and Outer Wilds

Please click here to read the story: Four Intriguing ID@Xbox Games We Enjoyed at E3
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:13
Harold Halibut and Tunic look great!
Whatever happened to that 2.5D blade runner-esque looking game we saw at E3 last year? Was it called Last Night or something?
Ctrl Alt Boot
Ctrl Alt Boot
Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:29
mkdfan1990 said:
Whatever happened to that 2.5D blade runner-esque looking game we saw at E3 last year? Was it called Last Night or something?
That's the one. I also would like to know, because that particular pixel style was gorgeous. Whenever we get it, it'll probably be a day one for me.
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:35
It's on my watch list too. No news for 5 months though.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 22 June 18 at 17:11, Edited on 22 June 18 at 17:12 by FightingMegaFoo
I keep reading that Outer Wilds was ONE of the items given away during Xbox's MixPot stream, but it's the only thing I got. What was the other stuff supposed to be?
CarlosMaestre85
Posted on 22 June 18 at 17:41, Edited on 22 June 18 at 17:42 by CarlosMaestre85
mkdfan1990 said:
Harold Halibut and Tunic look great!
Would it be The Last Night? I think it is still in development.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 22 June 18 at 17:43
FightingMegaFoo said:
I keep reading that Outer Wilds was ONE of the items given away during Xbox's MixPot stream, but it's the only thing I got. What was the other stuff supposed to be?
Some skins in GOW 4, a Req Pack in Halo 5 and some pack or bundle for the game TERA. If you got the Outer Wilds pre-order you got the only thing worth while.
NecroKaiju
NecroKaiju
Posted on 22 June 18 at 18:20
I'm one of the many who received a free pre-order for Outer Wilds, sounds quite interesting.
Streets Ahead
EmDeeGee
EmDeeGee
Posted on 22 June 18 at 19:03
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
Some skins in GOW 4, a Req Pack in Halo 5 and some pack or bundle for the game TERA. If you got the Outer Wilds pre-order you got the only thing worth while.
And three days of premium on World of Tanks as well
Proud member of the last remaining Dutch team in GTASC 2015
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 22 June 18 at 21:48
EmDeeGee said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
And three days of premium on World of Tanks as well
Oh. I got the Tera thing too. I hadn't realized it was part of the MixPot stream.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:30
Now I'm sad I missed the MixPot... Outer Wilds looks nice cry
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:42, Edited on 22 June 18 at 22:43 by MugenKairo
Ashen and Tunic are 2 of the only 3 titles I was interested at E3, the other being Ori and Shadows Die Twice.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Mental Hilarity
Posted on 23 June 18 at 00:20
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:
I got Outer Wilds but haven't seen any of the GOW stuff
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 23 June 18 at 01:45
Tunic is my most anticipated release. Not sure what that says about my changing tastes, but I'm really excited to play it laugh

Outer Wilds being free means I'll be trying that out too when it launches.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Inspector 74
Inspector 74
Posted on 23 June 18 at 14:17
Is 'Below' an ID@Xbox game, I like many others of you have been wanting and waiting for that forever and the same with 'Last Night'.
I love the ID@xbox games I would really love to see a new 'kart' racer or something on there "Joyride 2' or something so we can all show off our new avatars.I was chuffed to bits to get "Outer Wilds' as part of the mix pot, Tunic is without a doubt the standout and were nearly at that great part of the year (not only do all the pretty ladies wear bikinis) but we get the 'Summer of arcade' or whatever they call it in' August to the beginning of September' where I am sure we will see some great stuff thrown in there.
( I really like girls in bikinis too hahahahaha)
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 23 June 18 at 15:01
Tunic looks vibrant and fun to play. So does Outer worlds
Whos Jent
Whos Jent
Posted on 23 June 18 at 15:03
Oh and thank you for the news on the Mixpot I completely forgot about it
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 23 June 18 at 23:59
Tunic and Outer wilds look great. The other two I have not heard about...though they sound interesting too.
Legohead 1977
Keila
Keila
Posted on 29 June 18 at 00:12
Ashen pls
Was Sexette
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.