Game Discussion: Peter Jackson's King Kong

Games Revisited / Repurchased

• HEXEN666HEXEN666222,238
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:27
    Ok, here's a question for you all, and I'm interested as to what the responses are.

I'm a very medium gamer and sometimes go weeks without playing and then sometimes get a little addicted and go cheevo hunting night after night - much to my wife's dismay, but hey, at least I'm not down the pub!

Recently, I've found myself on a bit of a kick towards increasing my completion percentage and have been looking at games where I never completed them, or didn't complete them as far as I could / should have.

I've now completed Peter Jackson's King Kong (what a horrible drag that was - it reminded me why I gave up playing after the first achievement!)

I've now re-bought Splatterhouse, LEGO Indiana Jones (now completed) that came with Kung Fu Panda, PES 2008, 2010 World Cup South Africa, Box Office Smash Scene It?

What games have you given up on, sold (or maybe even smashed the damn disc out of frustration) and then come back to months or even years later to try and finish or at least get further in?

JD
    Don't worry, I saw Lord of the Rings. I'm not going to end this 17 times. (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang)
  • Posted on 24 June 18 at 02:12
    I finished Monkey Island last year, finally. The first time I started the game was in the early 90's...
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:46
    Titanfall 2. Whoever had the idea to add an Achievement asking you to clear the training course in less than 33.65 seconds while hitting every target deserves to have an original Xbox dropped on their hands.
    You ever wonder why we're here?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.