Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Forum

Modded lobbies

AuthorMessage
CollegeHumorFTW
Posted on 22 June 18 at 22:00, Edited on 22 June 18 at 22:01 by CollegeHumorFTW
So I was trying to play a game of tdm and a modder joined in and unlocked all the achievements for everybody. I didn’t ask for this, and I left before he unlocked the dlc achievements as well. I don’t want to be banned from here and I don’t know what I should do. Please help.

Thanks
RayvenMorrigana
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 23 June 18 at 00:28
If I were you I'd either post in the Investigations forum:

Investigations Questions Forum

Or I'd PM the Investigations Manager:

PM Investigations Manager

In April of this year the Investigations Assistant Manager said that they were not pursuing anyone who had been effected by a modded lobby so I wouldn't be too worried.

COD BLOPS 2 - investigation required
I said hey, listen to me, stay sane inside insanity. <3
cupcakegod
cupcakegod
Posted on 30 March 19 at 10:32
just happened me today when I joined a zombies match be careful with this game.
BCRichoux5495
BCRichoux5495
Posted on 05 June 19 at 05:48
Same thing happened to me today. It's been a while since I've played this game and didn't realize how bad it's gotten. Staying away from this one unless private matches for sure.
kianjroberts
kianjroberts
Posted on 13 June 19 at 21:58
Same thing happened to me today 😡 modders ruining the game
Saul FN
Saul FN
Posted on 23 June 19 at 10:22
Just happened to myself whilst working towards the prestige achievment, someone unlocked all the remaining base game achievements I hadn't unlocked already, probably should of read the forums before I started playing this
MannedPython070
Posted on 04 July 19 at 15:41
Modded lobbies are still live and well. I just got into one by accident and popped almost all my base game achievements during a TDM
DARK FALLOUT93
Posted on 05 July 19 at 01:31
Yes these lobbies are alive and very much well. First multiplayer match I got into I ended up popping 30 achievements just from being in the match. I also got this in TDM.
Crisantemo Emo
Posted on 21 July 19 at 22:50
can you get banned for popping achievements this way?
Living Legends
Posted on 22 July 19 at 02:29
Nope
OdontoBlast94
Posted on 09 August 19 at 14:01
Same happened to me today. First team death match I played they just started popping
I TRU RELIG1ON
Posted on 13 September 19 at 03:43
CollegeHumorFTW said:
So I was trying to play a game of tdm and a modder joined in and unlocked all the achievements for everybody. I didn’t ask for this, and I left before he unlocked the dlc achievements as well. I don’t want to be banned from here and I don’t know what I should do. Please help.

Thanks
Why are people lying I've checked to peoples game feeds and none of them have achievements out of unlocked this week at all
Black ops 1 and 2 zombies and Ghosts extinction partners needed
Renegade531
Renegade531
Posted on 19 September 19 at 14:34
I TRU RELIG1ON said:
CollegeHumorFTW said:

Thanks
Why are people lying I've checked to peoples game feeds and none of them have achievements out of unlocked this week at all
Probably because you posted in a thread months old, it happened more than a week ago. Trust me, it happens constantly. It happened to me as well
Renegade
Mr McMuffen
Mr McMuffen
Posted on 24 September 19 at 04:35
Is there still moss going around?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.