TrueAchievements Mobile Site Forum

Post feature requests and bug reports for the TrueAchievements Mobile site in here

Adding a game to My Game Collection from mobile web site

AuthorMessage
Mellified
Mellified
Posted on 24 June 18 at 17:56
It doesn’t seem to be possible to add a game to my game collection using the mobile site. The game drop down icon is missing, although there seems to be space for it on the game pages below the image.

Am I missing something or is this missing? I’d really like this for adding games from my phone.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 24 June 18 at 22:41
You must be missing something. On my phone, when on the games page, near the top left is a picture of the game. Beneath it is a blue button that says game and is a drop down menu with a bunch of options: Add to my boost list, Add game notes, Add to my game collection. There are three or four other options but that is the one you want.

If you check out your game collection, near the end are all of the unstarted games in your collection and should be in alphabetical order for you to find.

I’m on an IPhone 7, I don’t know if the process is different for a different phone.
Mellified
Mellified
Posted on 24 June 18 at 23:52, Edited on 24 June 18 at 23:54 by Mellified
I’m using iPhone 7+. Here’s what I see specifically on Desktop:
https://gyazo.com/ca3999ef0f72f0bce09e33b0aab7e1a1

Mobile:
https://gyazo.com/f7db2e7fc6b5671b9de948cefbe7226b

Both screenshots are from Chrome for iPhone.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 25 June 18 at 22:48
I think I’ve figured it out. When you’re on a phone you have access to use the mobile site and the desktop site. You are currently on the mobile version which is the problem. Scroll down to the bottom of any page on TA and you’ll see 6 green boxes. The far right box says Desktop Site, hit that and your problem is solved. Now go to any game page and under the picture you’ll see the drop down menu you need to add a game to your collection.

If you ever want to go back to the other version just scroll down to the bottom and hit mobile.
Mellified
Mellified
Posted on 26 June 18 at 00:42
Um, thanks. I understand there are two sites. I’m asking for the ability to add a game to my collection to be added to the mobile site - because it is not there.
Thelegend200475
Posted on 20 April 19 at 04:46
I am, too, having this issue. How do I submit my completed games and the games I wish to complete?
BVP
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.