Game Discussion: UNO & Friends (WP)

Re-Download Uno & Friends after deinstallation?

• Posted on 25 June 18 at 23:38
    The game always crashed at the starting screen so I decided to erase it and re-download it.
    But apparently it is nowhere to be found for a re-download. I know on the 360 you can re-download delisted games if you have the license.

Is there any way that I can download this game again?
  • JumboWarioJumboWario1,008,106
    Posted on 26 June 18 at 00:21, Edited on 26 June 18 at 00:22 by JumboWario
    On Windows Phone 8.1 and earlier you cannot download games again if they have been delisted. If it's still on the marketplace it shouldn't be a problem. On Windows 10 mobile you can download games from My Library, even if they are delisted. I think there are a couple exceptions that you can't redownload on Windows 10 mobile, but for the most part it's fine.

I believe this game is still on the Store, but if it still is it won't be for much longer.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 26 June 18 at 10:19
    Thanks for your quick reply!

I have a win8.1 phone unfortunately. Looks like I shot myself in the foot. I have checked the store on the phone and on microsoft.com but I think this game is delisted.
  • mcnichojmcnichoj242,862
    Posted on 26 June 18 at 16:05
    You should be able to sideload a XAP for the game no problem.
  • Posted on 26 June 18 at 18:48, Edited on 26 June 18 at 18:58 by SneezeSomeMilk
    mcnichoj said:
    You should be able to sideload a XAP for the game no problem.
    I also tried that. But somehow it is not recognized by my phone. I can not install it as a local app. It is greyed out. Anything I should try?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.