TA Gaming Stats - March 2012

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 10 April 12 at 14:41
Game and achievement stats for TA members for last month

Please click here to read the story: TA Gaming Stats - March 2012
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:02
That Toy Soldiers game is three simple and garbage minigames. Only one achievement provides any difficulty at all and the game just plain sucks. I would have felt ripped off even I only payed a dollar. Blink and you'll miss it.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's...strategically placed."
FinderKeeper
FinderKeeper
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:05
I'm pretty sure Role-Playing was on top of the genre list a few months ago.
Mame Tobikomi! Bean Dive COMPREET-O! Completion from 37.45 to 26.65!
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:07
FinderKeeper said:
I'm pretty sure Role-Playing was on top of the genre list a few months ago.
Yeah, maybe. Like I said, I'm not sure. I haven't been doing stats for very long.
Anubseth
Anubseth
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:11
I don't know if this month could be compared to October-November of last year... Well, I am relieved to know that a lot of people still playing L.A. Noire. That just made my day!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:28
Another LOST reference, another smile on my face, keep em coming
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 10 April 12 at 15:41
munchmagic86 said:
Another LOST reference, another smile on my face, keep em coming
Maybe I'll do a jackface for each category. laugh
DisguisedMike
DisguisedMike
Posted on 10 April 12 at 16:05
Nice to see RPGs on top, Mass Effect 3 is a jewel. Best game trilogy ever!

I would be surprised if they announced a new Mass Effect this year, I think that Bioware will stick with DLC for ME3 until the end of the year and probably announce Dragon Age 3 instead. I don't mind waiting until the next-gen consoles for another ME, I want Bioware to take their time, please no more rushed projects like DA2. I would love to see 4-player campaign coop in Bioware's next titles.
MH The Rockstar
Posted on 10 April 12 at 16:56
No real surprise about Daytona USA to me at least, it was on sale and is an easy 200G. Promising numbers for Voice Studio too - hopefully it will help with the kinect voice recognition in the long run.
Daeryoon
Daeryoon
Posted on 10 April 12 at 17:17
MH The Rockstar said:
No real surprise about Daytona USA to me at least, it was on sale and is an easy 200G. Promising numbers for Voice Studio too - hopefully it will help with the kinect voice recognition in the long run.
Ditto. Don't forget the BLA easy 200GS as well. Everyone loes free GS, and cheap GS is a close second!
Dynamite Andy
Dynamite Andy
Posted on 10 April 12 at 18:12
MH The Rockstar said:
Maybe one day it will understand when I say "apps"
Sanada
Sanada
Posted on 10 April 12 at 19:19
Saw Spartacus and got a chuckle, not too surprised ME is still dominating these stats though. Tenormans revenge isn't getting quite as much attention as I figured it would.
You seem a little furious...
blkalleykat
Posted on 10 April 12 at 21:04
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
That Toy Soldiers game is three simple and garbage minigames. Only one achievement provides any difficulty at all and the game just plain sucks. I would have felt ripped off even I only payed a dollar. Blink and you'll miss it.
They drastically dumbed down the game eliminating the strategy elements. I wouldn't call it garbage but it's really only worth the 99 cents from the deal. Seemed more like a web browser flash title.
Converse
Converse
Posted on 10 April 12 at 21:15
Damn, Mass Effect 3 just blew away the rest of the games.
Barad 007
Barad 007
Posted on 10 April 12 at 22:33
Mass Effect 3 is smashing it!
Battlefield 3 Gamer !
Devonian AUS
Devonian AUS
Posted on 10 April 12 at 23:11
Mass Effect for the WIN
Who Then Now?
YA BILLY
YA BILLY
Posted on 11 April 12 at 01:40
Voice studio isn't a fun lab app, is it?
B unit 117
B unit 117
Posted on 11 April 12 at 01:43
Still wanna try I AM ALIVE, but must finish RAGE first.
If they say "Ha! I killed you, you suck" they really said "Ha! You suck because even I can kill you"
RedOctoberX
RedOctoberX
Posted on 11 April 12 at 16:11
ME3 was great.
Check out Malukah.com/free! The best music remake ever is found there! ~ Rider Luke
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into http://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.