Game Discussion: Skyforge Forum

Guild?

AuthorMessage
Skelix
Skelix
Posted on 29 June 18 at 10:51
Hey guys looking to do the PvP cheev and some group and or boss kills. I've completed tutorial and working on season one, I still fill like I'm absolutely clueless about this game.

Bought one extra class (won't pay real money for anymore) and have just about enough special currency to buy another.

Not a super active player but play in spurts, would like to join some like minded people and pick at some stuff. All I'm really doing now is first season which is working towards S missions and boss kills.
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 29 June 18 at 15:49
I'm up for playing casually, currently spending most of time on gigantic trying to beat the server close at end of july, after that i'll probably get back into this game
Skelix
Skelix
Posted on 29 June 18 at 23:31
Ok sounds good, I'm picking at gigantic as well my goal is to get level 60 prob stop there
SkinnyBoi1985
SkinnyBoi1985
Posted on 30 June 18 at 05:39
i just need the level 80 and level 100, currently 68 so its going to be close but should do it
Skelix
Skelix
Posted on 05 July 18 at 11:22
Hey guys got a guild "Achievements First" up, can hold 5 people, try to get in tells me if I don't have 2 or more it will auto dissolve, I can make it again but would like to get people in to have it available when we are ready to start hammering out some cheev.

As far as participation in guild, I'm just picking at game so as long as you want to pick here and there with me, that's active enough :)

Not sure when guilds (pantheon) open up to a new player, I tried on a dummy and it was unavailable, I've played through the tutorial (campaign) and am level (prestige?) 68ish
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.