Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

UNO & Friends Servers Extended Through September

• keoskeykeoskey1,846,584
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 17:17
    not that hard to finish when the new of it closure i was only lvl 15 i a weeks time i was already at 85 90 and the plus is that you only have to play on version since if you earn all the achievement in one version they will unlock in the other version
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • Mr RodsterMr Rodster2,352,090
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 20:14, Edited on 29 June 18 at 21:17 by Mr Rodster
    Mellmer said:
    VictimOfDesire said:
    Didn't bother starting these since it wasn't a lot of time, but now I might just try and do them both since we have three months to do them now.
    Unless you want to spend close to $100 in the store on tokens, I would highly recommend not trying this. I was at lvl 63 and spent $41 in the store, only got to lvl 100 a couple days ago. It is still a grind.
    It can be done, and it need not even cost you money. It will cost you time, though.

It took me about two weeks to complete this. The first week was not even that serious (just popping an achievement per day to keep my achievement streak going), so really more like a week. But for that week I played for hours every day.

You can do it that fast without costing money, but you have to be focused. Check out the guides for how to establish and maintain a streak, for that is the key to playing fewer games. Fewer games means less net time. Pay special attention to the guides that describe how to deliberately lose your connection to maintain your streak.

But it definitely can be done in the time remaining without spending money.
  • XxFrAsZeRxXXxFrAsZeRxX1,537,416
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 20:31
    Mr Rodster said:
    Mellmer said:
    VictimOfDesire said:
    Didn't bother starting these since it wasn't a lot of time, but now I might just try and do them both since we have three months to do them now.
    Unless you want to spend close to $100 in the store on tokens, I would highly recommend not trying this. I was at lvl 63 and spent $41 in the store, only got to lvl 100 a couple days ago. It is still a grind.
    It can be done, and it need not even cost you money. It will cost you time, though.

It took me about two weeks to complete this. The first week was not even that serious (just popping an achievement per day to keep my achievement streak going), so really more like a week. But for that week I played for hours every day.

You can do it that fast without costing money, but you have to be focused. Check out the guides for how to establish and maintain a streak, for that is the key to playing fewer games. Fewer games means less net time. Pay special to the guides that describe how to deliberately lose your connection to maintain your streak.

But it definitely can be done in the time remaining without spending money.
    You can also play the tournaments. If you get to the final round (3 2 minute games) you get 300 points minimum. And if you place first or second in the last round you even get rewarded up to 3 times the coins you used to enter the tournament. Even if you place last you get the coins back that you used. I had 200 coins at one point and haven’t spent a penny. Once I got all the coins I wanted I’ve just been sticking to the cheapest tournament. Games tend to go more quickly and the pay out is decent. Only downside is there are no streak multipliers.
  • The NotoThe Noto632,438
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 20:41
    CONKER1182 said:
    Wow you dont see extensions like this very often. I only have 50 game wins and 50 bonus goals (IIRC this achievement is kind of a bitch) but I've put a lot of time into this game on the Windows Phone version.
    I posted a good solution on how to boost this quickly. It was the last achievement I needed, but I was able to boost it within 10 minutes of reaching level 100.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy2,565,431
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 17:28, Edited on 02 July 18 at 17:31 by Zalexzy
    Reaching level 100 on WP can be done within couple/few hours, but you would need old and new version and swap between them. (I have two phones, one with v1.0.1 and other with v1.9)

I havent touched windows version yet ,so I dont know if it would be possible to swap with win version and v.1.0 on phone.

I wrote solution for it:
    Zalexzy UNO & Friends (WP) Boom! Level 100! Zalexzy's solution for the Boom! Level 100! Achievement in UNO & Friends (WP)Achieve Level 100 in UNO & Friends!
    Any problem solved is a new problem made.
  • Posted on 03 July 18 at 08:16
    Might have to find me a cheap Windows phone to try and knock this out before September.
  • JudgeJudge683,759
    Posted on 04 July 18 at 16:12
    I'm level 19 and it unlocked the level 25, 50, and 100 achievements when I logged in yesterday

:shrug:
  • PirS92PirS92339,630
    Posted on 11 August 18 at 10:49
    The official page game in FB is talking about this :

https://www.facebook.com/UNOandFriends/videos/93412846008419...

A big thank you to everyone for coming along with us on this fun and wild journey! At the end of December 2018 Uno™ & Friends will be coming to a close and in-app purchases will shut down at the end of November.
    is it true or they changed mind ?
  • PirS92PirS92339,630
    Posted on 11 August 18 at 10:50
    Judge said:
    I'm level 19 and it unlocked the level 25, 50, and 100 achievements when I logged in yesterday

:shrug:
    yeah it happened also to me! i have no idea why but it's ok ! hhahaha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.