Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

NBA LIVE 19 The One Edition Discount and Pre-Order Bonuses

AuthorMessage
WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 29 June 18 at 12:30
NBA LIVE 19 is available for pre-order at a discount and includes bonus items

Please click here to read the story: NBA LIVE 19 The One Edition Discount and Pre-Order Bonuses
Yummy Baklava
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 29 June 18 at 13:11
Remember if you are subscribed to EA Access, you can save a little more.

https://i.imgur.com/BwHoLdR.png

Pretty damn good price, but I dislike EA Sports and NBA Live has been on a slow road to recovery, so no deal.
SolidTooth3160
Posted on 29 June 18 at 15:17
Hilarious just give it up already EA!!!!!!
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 29 June 18 at 19:54
I might actually pick this up. NBA Live 18 wasn't THAT bad. I liked it enough to 100% it. Let's see what '19 is about. I'm willing to give them a chance.
Ricanstructure
Posted on 29 June 18 at 21:38
SolidTooth3160 said:
Why would you want 2k to have a complete Monopoly of the basketball simulation? 2k needs the competition. 2k basketball simulation has become poop with All the grinding that has to be done create a decent character.
If 2k has no competition they will no have motivation to make a better game.

By the way I dislike EA and their business practices but no competition for 2k is bad for gamers.
wBRY
wBRY
Posted on 29 June 18 at 23:37
Trust the process
xArjenRobben10x
Posted on 30 June 18 at 00:36
I bought 18 at launch and I loved it so I'll be buying this one too. At £35.99 you literally can't go wrong.
mjswooosh
mjswooosh
Posted on 30 June 18 at 01:32, Edited on 30 June 18 at 01:33 by mjswooosh
SolidTooth3160 said:
What's your malfunction? 2K has become a microtransation-fest disguised as a game. Live may not be perfect or even great yet - tho I would argue '18 was a solidly "good" title - but it's better for gamers to have competition in the market. Hell, if Live eventually surpasses 2K it may actually force 2K to get off their asses & innovate again. 2K has been stale for years.
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 30 June 18 at 06:22
mjswooosh said:
SolidTooth3160 said:
What's your malfunction? 2K has become a microtransation-fest disguised as a game. .
Yep. It's become a mobile game with the budget of a AAA game. It's almost predatory the way the VC system is set up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.