Bean Dives Forum

Forum for the Bean Dive 2018 Event

Bean Dive 2018 Discussion.

AuthorMessage
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 21 December 18 at 10:14
The evidence of your fat-fingered mishap will remain until you start a new one, I'm afraid. However, you can hide the stats from appearing on your homepage by changing your settings.

Good luck for next time! toast
Two can play this game.
DeathDealingCat
Posted on 21 December 18 at 10:26
Beanpotter said:
The evidence of your fat-fingered mishap will remain until you start a new one, I'm afraid. However, you can hide the stats from appearing on your homepage by changing your settings.

Good luck for next time! toast
dance I figured as much. If anything it's more motivation to definitely start a dive when it rolls around this coming summer!
RapieR 333
RapieR 333
Posted on 12 January 19 at 16:00, Edited on 12 January 19 at 16:01 by RapieR 333
Hi. I have been tracking my bean dive and calculating the number of days left in my dive with the number of achievements I have left to obtain an average of how many achievements I need to get a day to meet my goal. I was wondering if this might be something people would find helpful if added to stats shown on the home page? Assuming of course I'm not the only one who is interested in that stat and it isn't something that would be too difficult. Just a thought, thanks.
rekikire
rekikire
Posted on 24 January 19 at 23:40
RapieR 333 said:
Hi. I have been tracking my bean dive and calculating the number of days left in my dive with the number of achievements I have left to obtain an average of how many achievements I need to get a day to meet my goal. I was wondering if this might be something people would find helpful if added to stats shown on the home page? Assuming of course I'm not the only one who is interested in that stat and it isn't something that would be too difficult. Just a thought, thanks.
I normally setup a goal to keep track of that for me.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 25 January 19 at 15:14
Beanpotter said:
Yes.

You can leave it open, as some people do, and continue to add new games as you go along but a 'normal' Dive would have you click 'Finish My Dive' now to start tracking your recovery. Any achievements you gain before 'Finishing' will reduce your completion percentage drop.
I can't believe I didn't know it worked that way. Boy did I feel stupid...
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 25 January 19 at 16:38
Your ignorance is not a reason to feel stupid but you are now educated and perfectly entitled to feel clever.
Those that label people snowflakes are the first ones to melt.
RapieR 333
RapieR 333
Posted on 03 February 19 at 16:17
rekikire said:
RapieR 333 said:
I normally setup a goal to keep track of that for me.
Great idea, thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.