Game Discussion: ReCore

Is Anyone Still Playing?

• Acid MarsAcid Mars148,686
    Posted on 01 July 18 at 12:25
    Hello Everyone.

I felt compelled to start this thread after completing Recore for the first time. Previous tries were unsuccessful and frustrating. I couldn't get through the tower because of a glitch that kicked me out of a battle and re-spawned me outside of a barrier that would not let me get back in. Game over. I was one of the many that shelved the game in anger for a long time. I loved everything about it which is why it sucked so much to not be able to play it.

I have an xbox one x, and I have the definitive version of the game, and FINALLY I can play the game without any problems.

I just wanted to say that YES!!! it was worth the wait. It took them long enough to get it right, but what an amazing game we have to play at last. I haven't had this much fun with a game in a while now.

So if you are like me and had given up on it. Go back and try again. It's worth it.

As far as the developers go. If anything I fault them with being over ambitious with the game. I really have to believe that they wanted to make something mind blowing and original, and in the end, that's what we have here. They could have played it safe and regurgitated another average game that we all would have kinda liked, but instead they went for it all and threw caution to the wind. I admire that. They also hung in there long enough to finally put things right. If the game was working just as it does now, it would have been a HUGE title on xbox.

So again.... If you've given up on the fix.... the wait is over. Go back...dust it off, or go buy it again.

This is the game you thought you'd be getting in the first place.
  • Posted on 03 July 18 at 12:56
    1,150/1,500 isn't being done the game though.
  • Acid MarsAcid Mars148,686
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 12:38
    I've since played a bunch more on the game. I'm still trying to find stockpile surge dungeon.

I don't really need to get all achievements. Should have 1200/1500 after last dungeon.

It's still fun to play.

The point though is that now FINALLY I can play it through without fear of game ending bugs.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,932,316
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 17:24
    Thanks for letting us know about the state of the game, i've been wondering about it since it does look really fun to play.

Might even just install and bean dive it this weekend.
  • Posted on 27 July 18 at 03:19, Edited on 27 July 18 at 03:21 by JakThaRiPP3R84
    i just started this off game pass. loving it, it was made by that incredible japanease guy who did metroid prime, which speaks volumes throughout this game so far. i have just done the warren, and Im doing the challenge dungeons now whilst levelling up and i am really enjoying the traversal dungeons in the dark, night time area it's really fun. so far the only bugs i've noticed are in part to memory leaks i think, after a while the game gets buggy and glitchy with visual artifacts a reset sorts it. other then that it seems rather nice and polished. the platforming is absolutely spot-on top notch, responsive and i just feel informed of my position in relation to objects i need to land on when in the air.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads