Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assault Android Cactus and Virtua Fighter 5 Now Free with Games with Gold

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic597,854
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 09:48Permalink
    I started both games yesterday & both surprised me at how much I enjoyed them.

I managed to get 360/400 out of VF5FS so far & enjoyed what I played of Assault Android Cactus & will come back to it when Crash Bandicoot NSane Trilogy drives me mad laugh
  • Onix298Onix298296,320
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 11:14Permalink
    Virtua Fighter 5 is a simple and quick 400/400. You don't need to be good at fighters to complete it. Only one achievement can be a bit tough for people who struggle with fighting games, but there are some good spamming moves that can generally best the CPU.

Just completed it today in one sitting.
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 12:45, Edited on 02 July 18 at 12:46 by Marcos AspiraPermalink
    Onix298 said:
    Virtua Fighter 5 is a simple and quick 400/400. You don't need to be good at fighters to complete it. Only one achievement can be a bit tough for people who struggle with fighting games, but there are some good spamming moves that can generally best the CPU.

Fucking Vanessa Lewis on Test 9... made my VF5 completion not a breeze angry
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 12:54Permalink
    Marcos Aspira said:
    Onix298 said:

VF5 is the retail 1000gs.
    VF5 Showdown is the downloadable 400gs game. They're referring to VF5 Showdown
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 17:26Permalink
    HUstlinonradio said:
    Marcos Aspira said:
    Onix298 said:

VF5 is the retail 1000gs.
    VF5 Showdown is the downloadable 400gs game. They're referring to VF5 Showdown
    My bad tho laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 18 at 17:36, Edited on 02 July 18 at 17:37 by Permalink
    already own vf5, somewhat easy completion. the other one, sounds like something that belongs on a phone with stupid commercials talking about how good it is (looking at you iron thrones). disappointing month
    I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
  • PrisPris1,217,833
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 17:37Permalink
    Virtua Fighter is an easy 400 however Assault Android Cactus will be a difficult one. It is an enjoyable game though
  • Tatl360Tatl360238,274
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 18:01Permalink
    Added them to my collection. Don't know when I'll play them.
    VF5 XBLA is good for the streak. For those busy days. wink
  • atryeu1atryeu1233,798
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 18:05Permalink
    I see 2 online achievements for that fighting game to play ranked games. You don't have to win them, do you? I hate fighting games but I'll play it for the achievements since everybody says it's quick and easy. :P
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 18:27Permalink
    atryeu1 said:
    I see 2 online achievements for that fighting game to play ranked games. You don't have to win them, do you? I hate fighting games but I'll play it for the achievements since everybody says it's quick and easy. :P
    Nope. I played 10 Ranked Matches, lost about 6 of them & still got the Achievements.
  • atryeu1atryeu1233,798
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 18:57Permalink
    SonOfStayPuft82 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    Nope. I played 10 Ranked Matches, lost about 6 of them & still got the Achievements.
    Thank you and I'm glad to hear that :) I'll maybe do that tonight during my free bandwidth time (I'm on a metered satellite connection lol).
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58408,040
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 19:32Permalink
    Anybody else disappointed that Assault Android Cactus didn't have an actual cactus as the main character? I was.
  • xCHAOSx95xCHAOSx95471,688
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC630,520
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 20:30Permalink
    LocoCycle is GWG on the JP store and Zoo Tycoom Ultimate Animal Collection is GWG on the Korean store.
    [Insert signature here.]
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4529,204
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 21:37Permalink
    dlCHIEF58 said:
    Anybody else disappointed that Assault Android Cactus didn't have an actual cactus as the main character? I was.
    Yes!
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483204,348
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 21:53Permalink
    Might give VF5 a go - seems like it's the same deal as VF2 which was an easy 200gs. Been neglecting my xbox as of late so some easy Gs will be welcome.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv508,016
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 23:16Permalink
    KenH2k4 said:
    dlCHIEF58 said:
    Yes!
    I didn't even notice that until now. I might have to rethink whether I want to play it at this point laugh
    Streets Ahead
  • Posted on 02 July 18 at 23:56Permalink
    anyone having issues with the GWG page on XB1? I haven't been able to download these 2 games yet
  • Posted on 03 July 18 at 00:42Permalink
    to beat Vanessa spam B alot
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.