The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 3rd, 2018

AuthorMessage
TheDude722
TheDude722
Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:02
I picked up Submerged too.

Someone said Lococycle was free. When I go to its store page, it asks for a code. Any workaround for it?
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/TheDude722.png https://card.exophase.com/1/1003077.png
Kedrix
Kedrix
Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:28
Might pick up Mages of Mystralia, that's the only one that really interests me. Well RWBY does too, but that will have to come down in price before I'm really tempted.
Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:58
Picked up a few, One Eyed Kutkh Achievements, Spheroids Achievements and Ultimate Chicken Horse Achievements
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:58
Not games, but Dragon Ball Super Season One (English Dub) is currently free (at least on the US Marketplace). Seasons Two through Four are 50% off ($12.99). The Japanese Seasons One through Four are also 50% off.
MH The Rockstar
Posted on 03 July 18 at 14:12
My wallet is safe again this week as nothing is catching my eye. I recommend Submerged though. Really enjoyed it on the PS4.
Ha ha, charade you are!
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 03 July 18 at 14:15
MathGuy42 said:
Not games, but Dragon Ball Super Season One (English Dub) is currently free (at least on the US Marketplace). Seasons Two through Four are 50% off ($12.99). The Japanese Seasons One through Four are also 50% off.
Thank you.
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 03 July 18 at 14:28
Elyoh said:
Extase4u2 said:
if i change my region in order to buy "i, love" and then change my region back, will i still be able to play it?
still dissapointed it's US only...
I know Zalexzy already said yes, but to add more detail you will just only be able to download it when in a region that has it. You can play it wherever though. Just something to think about if you're low on space.
So what's the reason we can download zoo tycoon using the Japan xbox page without changing anything?

Also does megaman legacy 2 get cheaper? I want to grab it to complete my collection but I don't want to buy megaman for the 40th time at a premium haha
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 03 July 18 at 16:43
Frustrating when they put Your Toy on sale and it's not available in the UK. Can't buy it with Paypal or buy Amazon US Gift cards because they've blocked them.
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 03 July 18 at 17:05
Hanx said:
Frustrating when they put Your Toy on sale and it's not available in the UK. Can't buy it with Paypal or buy Amazon US Gift cards because they've blocked them.
Just create an US account and use the Amazon US gift cards on that account
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 03 July 18 at 17:57
Pare ESP said:
Hanx said:
Can't buy Amazon US Gift Cards, can't buy them full stop.
xONLYINHUMANxx
Posted on 03 July 18 at 18:32, Edited on 03 July 18 at 18:32 by xONLYINHUMANxx
Hanx said:
Pare ESP said:
Hanx said:
Can't buy Amazon US Gift Cards, can't buy them full stop.
i'm from Australia and i use the Canadian store at times because our currency is pretty much the same

you can get Canadian and us gift cards from
pcgamesupply

100% work's i've used it multiple times
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 03 July 18 at 18:58, Edited on 03 July 18 at 18:58 by Shinnizle
MathGuy42 said:
I can confirm it's the same in Canada. Thanks!
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
PabloUK85
PabloUK85
Posted on 03 July 18 at 19:00
Ultimate Chicken Horse has always intrigued me as a fun sort of party game you can enjoy with friends or family, is it worth getting for the current sale price?
https://thelonelycornerflag.blogspot.com - feel free to check it out if you like football/soccer
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 03 July 18 at 19:46
Looked into Submerged after seeing it mentioned a few times..looks right up my alley! Will pick that one up!
Matthew
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 03 July 18 at 20:17
Shinnizle said:
MathGuy42 said:
I can confirm it's the same in Canada. Thanks!
You and New Paralyzer are welcome.

Here's a Windows Central article about an Anime Month sale. There was a link on my X1 console for the sale. The article points to this Store page, but that page doesn't seem to have correct links. For example, DBZ is linked, but nothing's on sale, while DB Super isn't linked. Your console is probably the best source currently.
Poopdog M60Riot
Posted on 03 July 18 at 20:27
So many games that I’ve never heard of before.
Banana Big Boys
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 03 July 18 at 21:08
o Heres Jonny o said:
rad fad said:
Well I bought Energy Cycle with some Bing points. Beat the game but the level 6 achievement won't pop. Hope it's just delayed...
This happened to me with level 9 and it never popped. Sorry, might not happen for you mate.

Skylar and plux looks good, I am going for that.
That is horrible.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 03 July 18 at 21:28
Extase4u2 said:
if i change my region in order to buy "i, love" and then change my region back, will i still be able to play it?
still dissapointed it's US only...
Yes, but do it on the website, much easier. Just need to buy from the US version of the site - I claimed the Zoo Tycoon game on the japanese website the other day and when I looked at my own danish version in the danish store, I owned it there.

N7 Tigger said:
Remember when microsoft said they didn't want the Xbox One marketplace to become flooded with cheap garbage indi games like the 360 did? Pepperidge Farms remembers. The North remembers. Microsoft clearly does not.
I just want them to kick indie titles into their own category on the store. Mobile game ports in particular.

TheDude722 said:
I picked up Submerged too.

Someone said Lococycle was free. When I go to its store page, it asks for a code. Any workaround for it?
I believe it's free in the japanese store. It's the Xbox One version though, in case you were looking for the X360 version (and claiming games from different regions is a whole other beast on the old console)

Knoell said:
So what's the reason we can download zoo tycoon using the Japan xbox page without changing anything?
Because Zoo Tycoon is available in most, if not all, regions.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
TheDude722
TheDude722
Posted on 03 July 18 at 22:31
Thanks Twinkling
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/TheDude722.png https://card.exophase.com/1/1003077.png
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 03 July 18 at 23:23
Picked up a handful of quick indie games for less than a tenner - my GS needs a boost, barely popped any cheevos since March! (been busy).
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.