Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 3rd, 2018

AuthorMessage
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 04 July 18 at 00:46
Knoell said:
Elyoh said:
Extase4u2 said:
if i change my region in order to buy "i, love" and then change my region back, will i still be able to play it?
still dissapointed it's US only...
I know Zalexzy already said yes, but to add more detail you will just only be able to download it when in a region that has it. You can play it wherever though. Just something to think about if you're low on space.
So what's the reason we can download zoo tycoon using the Japan xbox page without changing anything?
Because the game is available in your region. OP was talking about buying a game not available in their region.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 04 July 18 at 06:36
o Heres Jonny o said:
rad fad said:
Well I bought Energy Cycle with some Bing points. Beat the game but the level 6 achievement won't pop. Hope it's just delayed...
This happened to me with level 9 and it never popped. Sorry, might not happen for you mate.

Skylar and plux looks good, I am going for that.
I have had problems with this (and every title by Sometimes You), but I think I've found a workaround.

Go into your save games and delete them ALL from EVERYWHERE. Not a big deal since Energy Cycle takes about 30 minutes. Then go back in and try it again.

I had achievements not popping whatsoever. Tried this, popped every time. Just make sure to delete the saves from EVERYWHERE.

Hope it works! toast
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 04 July 18 at 06:52
Sashamorning said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
rad fad said:
Well I bought Energy Cycle with some Bing points. Beat the game but the level 6 achievement won't pop. Hope it's just delayed...
This happened to me with level 9 and it never popped. Sorry, might not happen for you mate.

I have had problems with this (and every title by Sometimes You), but I think I've found a workaround.

Go into your save games and delete them ALL from EVERYWHERE. Not a big deal since Energy Cycle takes about 30 minutes. Then go back in and try it again.

I had achievements not popping whatsoever. Tried this, popped every time. Just make sure to delete the saves from EVERYWHERE.

Hope it works! toast
Thanks for this, I will give it a go.
Happy Gaming
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 04 July 18 at 07:09
Sashamorning said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
rad fad said:

Hope it works! toast
I thought they (Xbox) removed the ability to delete from everywhere?
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 04 July 18 at 07:39
Elyoh said:
Sashamorning said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
rad fad said:

Hope it works! toast
I thought they (Xbox) removed the ability to delete from everywhere?
No. Go to the game, click on manage, go to saved data, click on your actual save game (with your tag), then click delete from everywhere. Do it twice. It should disappear, then you're good to go.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 04 July 18 at 08:00
There's so many games on sale 😍
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 04 July 18 at 10:25
Sashamorning said:
No. Go to the game, click on manage, go to saved data, click on your actual save game (with your tag), then click delete from everywhere. Do it twice. It should disappear, then you're good to go.
Just checked and you're right, it's there. With Bloons 5 it wasn't for whatever reason, so I wrongly assumed they'd removed the ability to do so.
Awoo
Awoo
Posted on 04 July 18 at 10:32
But of course the Win 10 version of Yooka-Laylee isn't on sale. Cool.

Great sales in general though.
What can change the nature of a man?
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 05 July 18 at 12:37
Nice to see them put some different games on sale. Picked up Submerged and One Eyed Kutkh.

Liked them both but just a warning that One Eyed Kutkh probably won't even take an hour to finish. It's a cute game but super short. Great for a quick 1000 GS but even on sale we're probably paying double or more what it's worth. Feels like a small step up from a free mobile game.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
AngelTiddles
AngelTiddles
Posted on 05 July 18 at 14:57
sassydot said:
Cool, Submerged! Have been waiting for it to be GwG, but $4.99 suits me as well clap
Me too! It looks a cute game (I'm a stickler for cute Japanese ladies and anime), but £15 for such a short duration game was too much, but £3.20 is awesome! I look forward to starting it once I finish Virginia.

I had this game in my news, but the notification didn't appear about the sale? The other games I asked for notifications on worked fine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.