Game Discussion: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Forum

Just a warning

AuthorMessage
Holbath
470,195
Holbath
Posted on 10 July 18 at 14:46
In the Multiplayer menu, go to customization and change anything like the skin or colours and then go back to the menu. That should start the saving progress (should be seen in the upperleft corner?)
Vareeh
184,298
Vareeh
Posted on 10 July 18 at 15:40
yes you need to manually save every time through in game options or the multiplayer menu customization
Wumbo Woody
340,878
Wumbo Woody
Posted on 10 July 18 at 17:43
Was just trying to give a possible warning bro...I know how much people bitch about glitch achievements...posted that the night the game came out
Living Legends
Posted on 10 July 18 at 17:49
Vareeh said:
i got fucked over. not getting first
His investment on how to boost beat you
KBop a doo
312,650
KBop a doo
Posted on 10 July 18 at 17:52, Edited on 10 July 18 at 17:52 by KBop a doo
Living Legends said:
Vareeh said:
i got fucked over. not getting first
His investment on how to boost beat you
The user who completed it has 116 hours on the game and started on launch day, which is pretty impressive since a fair bit of players had advance copies. Congrats to them, but that'd be a hard pass from me shock
Vareeh
184,298
Vareeh
Posted on 11 July 18 at 17:20
Just a Woody said:
Was just trying to give a possible warning bro...I know how much people bitch about glitch achievements...posted that the night the game came out
just referring to how you said the game is an exact remake with all the same bugs. this was just not true. there are new maps and a new game mode. different bugs ive never encountered.
U2NUMB
650,284
U2NUMB
Posted on 25 July 18 at 04:33
So seems a patch was released today .... any idea what it does?
BulletLukey
306,660
BulletLukey
Posted on 25 July 18 at 05:29, Edited on 25 July 18 at 05:31 by BulletLukey
U2NUMB said:
So seems a patch was released today .... any idea what it does?
Bugs. A big one being that it now autosaves after every match.
Screenster Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Topher Would Be Proud Screenster's solution for the Topher Would Be Proud Achievement in Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-teredPlay 250 matchmaking games.
We can only hope that they fixed all the bugs (There is a lot), and that they didn't break anything.
Goggs25
979,711
Goggs25
Posted on 15 September 18 at 15:25
BulletLukey said:
Hexa Fox said:
Yeah my friend said he is having the same issue. This is a concern for me too because the developer is THQ Nordic which is the same developer that refused to address the broken achievements in Darksiders II.
The developer is actually Kaiko. The publisher is THQ Nordic.
The last game Kaiko made was Darksiders Warmastered Edition, and those worked all fine including the 'Unlock Everything' achievement.
So I am not saying the achievements will all work, just that we have a better chance of it perhaps working.
I heard that the unlock all achievement on darksiders warmastered edition was broken and they fixed it few months later.
Goggs25
Goggs25
979,711
Goggs25
Posted on 15 September 18 at 15:29
Vareeh said:
Just a Woody said:
Was just trying to give a possible warning bro...I know how much people bitch about glitch achievements...posted that the night the game came out
just referring to how you said the game is an exact remake with all the same bugs. this was just not true. there are new maps and a new game mode. different bugs ive never encountered.
There is some truth to what he said the vehicle handing is dreadful which is the same in all 3 versions of the game.

Thq nordic should have removed the multiplayer and pro time achievements
Goggs25
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 17 September 18 at 13:14
Another broken THQ game? Is horrible coding their signature stamp? These guys are complete morons...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.