Posted on 28 July 18 at 04:47
TheBetaMaleCuck said:
A couple of times then I got passed that then it didn't let me search for games
so you're saying there's a chance?
DEATH IS CERTAIN.
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 28 July 18 at 05:07
Authentication error for me too. When I go to manage games I don't even see my save data. Does anybody has the same problem?
TheBetaMaleCuck
Posted on 28 July 18 at 07:33
Authentication error pops up after a few games but it's becoming more and more frequent
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 28 July 18 at 10:00, Edited on 28 July 18 at 10:00 by JCDRANZER
TheBetaMaleCuck said:
Authentication error pops up after a few games but it's becoming more and more frequent
So after the server machine kinda broke about 4 or 5 days ago, these authentcation errors started happening.

For me lke BetaMale, I would get the error after a few games and it was kinda frequent but I would always get back in after restarting the game. One thing to note was that I was around level 84+

However last night, I became level 91 and was halfway through to 92, I was playing as Ramsey and then the dumbass game freeze happened, I restarted the game (start up another game and then start up Gigantic) and then I would sign in and my profile would be retreived and then a second later authentication error and back to the title screen.

I actually think this authentication error only happens to people above level 90.

I am absolutely gutted, I wasted my time on both The Culling 2 and Sword Coast Legends, I woukd have finished this game much earlier otherwise.

I'm going to try and try again. I really wanted to finish this game.
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 28 July 18 at 13:58
The only strange thing i noticed yesterday before starting to get the authentication errors is that a couple of hours ago i got message saying "lost your connection to Xbox Live". I am level 82 if i remember correctly.
TheBetaMaleCuck
Posted on 28 July 18 at 14:51
JCDRANZER said:
TheBetaMaleCuck said:
So after the server machine kinda broke about 4 or 5 days ago, these authentcation errors started happening.

For me lke BetaMale, I would get the error after a few games and it was kinda frequent but I would always get back in after restarting the game. One thing to note was that I was around level 84+

However last night, I became level 91 and was halfway through to 92, I was playing as Ramsey and then the dumbass game freeze happened, I restarted the game (start up another game and then start up Gigantic) and then I would sign in and my profile would be retreived and then a second later authentication error and back to the title screen.

I actually think this authentication error only happens to people above level 90.

I am absolutely gutted, I wasted my time on both The Culling 2 and Sword Coast Legends, I woukd have finished this game much earlier otherwise.

I'm going to try and try again. I really wanted to finish this game.
Same thing has just happened to me got 3/4 of the way to 92 and wait 25 minutes for a bot match restarted gigantic and says authentication error error
Matty to tha G
Matty to tha G
Posted on 28 July 18 at 23:33
Anyone able to play yet today?
tempus edax rerum
Ethstraad
Ethstraad
Posted on 28 July 18 at 23:35
Not me
Lordwinter666
Lordwinter666
Posted on 29 July 18 at 00:51
Perhaps it's time to bury our hopes...Even if they fix this tomorrow I don't have time to earn 18 levels
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 29 July 18 at 02:18, Edited on 29 July 18 at 02:23 by JCDRANZER
Supposedly, no one can play the game since yesterday:-

https://www.reddit.com/r/gigantic/comments/92nv8v/dont_be_sa...

Sidenote, not sure why it's saying I'm only level 1:-

https://gg.shysbox.com/?p=JCDRANZER
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.