Game Discussion: HITMAN 2 Forum

Elusive Target Schedule #2

AuthorMessage
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 10 February 19 at 19:18
If you wait a while (10-20 minutes?), Diana takes pity on you and just says who the target is.

When Granstaff and I were playing the contract, he also noticed the target stops and talks with his employer over the phone. But we're not sure when or how to trigger it reliably.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 11 February 19 at 14:53
For me, it was exactly at 15 minutes.

Still unsure what triggers the phone conversation, but it's probably once that information is revealed either by Diana or when finding the hospital records.

I didn't wait to see how the conversation played out though. By that point, I had already stabbed him with an emetic syringe and well... let's say there was an accidental drowning.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 26 February 19 at 14:25
Dresden N7 said:
Agreed!

Although, I also would've been okay with the earbuds garotte winning. If I had to guess, that one is a reference to The Living Daylights. I'm a big fan of Dalton as Bond, and that movie also featured a Walther WA2000 (aka the Sieger 300).
Just reading the thread again and made me wonder what that toy robot flashbang gizmo was in reference to?

Anyway, is the ET not this Friday anymore? Could have sworn somebody told me it was... wink
One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 26 February 19 at 16:19
Yup, they announced a few hours ago that the ET has been delayed a week. Probably a timing adjustment to coincide with the New Zealand map going free (Hitman 2 Starter Pack).

As for the robot flashbang... no idea.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 08 March 19 at 15:35
New target available for the next 10 days. She's conveniently located on the Hawke's Bay map. If you haven't bought the game yet, don't fret. This level is now free for everyone. Just search for "Hitman: Starter Pack" on the store. Good luck, agents!
Your buddy DEG
Posted on 09 March 19 at 03:42
Had to restart once as I was detected while taking out a guard. Second try, silent assassin!
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 11 March 19 at 00:04
toast
Ultras500
Ultras500
Posted on 15 March 19 at 14:30
Just noticed there is no stand alone suit unlock for a Hawkes Bay elusive target :-(
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 15 March 19 at 19:05
She go boom in my attempt.
One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.
Dresden N7
Dresden N7
Posted on 16 March 19 at 05:51
Ultras500 said:
Just noticed there is no stand alone suit unlock for a Hawkes Bay elusive target :-(
Bummer for sure. On the bright side, the devs have said they will make the wetsuit unlockable in the future.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.