Game Discussion: Jurassic World Evolution

Some Questions

• LavindatharLavindathar1,342,830
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 09:12, Edited on 05 July 18 at 09:13 by LavindatharPermalink
    I’ve just started this and have some questions.

*can I switch between islands freely, and return to where I left off whenever I want.

* do I need 100% genome on every dinosaur? I know I do to earn indominus from trex and raptor, but do I need all others for memos or anything?

*i assume it’s easier to revisit islands for 5 stars? I’m at about 4.8 on the first island, returning with new species would be handy.

*do the reward unlocks from the factions change in each island?

* do I need to research everything and every level of each research item? Again, I assume progress carries over.

* can island ratings drop if your managing another island, or are they frozen while you’re elsewhere?

*is Isla Nubia the free play island, and can I use it to mop stuff up?

Thanks guys
  • d3nn1s99999d3nn1s99999710,898
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 21:43Permalink
    Lavindathar said:
    *can I switch between islands freely, and return to where I left off whenever I want.
    Yes

* do I need 100% genome on every dinosaur? I know I do to earn indominus from trex and raptor, but do I need all others for memos or anything?
    I don't think they are connected to any memos or anything, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

*i assume it’s easier to revisit islands for 5 stars? I’m at about 4.8 on the first island, returning with new species would be handy.
    Exactly that. More species and available buildings will make it easier.

*do the reward unlocks from the factions change in each island?
    Every island has it's own set of rewards tied to each faction.

* do I need to research everything and every level of each research item? Again, I assume progress carries over.
    I don't think you have to do everything, only diseases and gen research for the database entries, but it never hurts to do them all. You will usually have a lot of money to spend when you have a decent running island, so you can do them anyways.

* can island ratings drop if your managing another island, or are they frozen while you’re elsewhere?
    The other islands are frozen until you return.

*is Isla Nubia the free play island, and can I use it to mop stuff up?
    Yes, Isla Nublar is the sandbox island with unlimited funds, and you can get a lot of the achievements very easily on this island. There are some extra settings on this island to make it easier as well like turning off the dino's getting angry and breaking out of their enclosure.
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,342,830
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 02:39Permalink
    Thanks for that mate, perfect
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.