The TrueAchievements Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueAchievements Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TA Podcast: The Crew 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Grab the Bottle, and Win a Game

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,568
  • TenloTenlo927,728
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 18:11
    My weekly wind down at the end of the week. I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but I wonder if any of them will be Bean Diving?
    Aiming for 50% completion by end of the year - hoping all the TA contests will help!
  • Posted on 06 July 18 at 18:17
    30 minutes for one race??? I’m not a big race guy but that’s enough to keep me away from it, unless I win the current giveaway because then I’m all in.
  • Posted on 06 July 18 at 18:57
    I've been waiting all year for the next bean dive. I'm looking at about 40 games, but I may be biting off more than I can chew.
  • DariusDaSnepDariusDaSnep501,831
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 20:24
    Honestly im really excited to play shenmue one and two again
    But with more modern controls hopefully the achievements arent too bad what bout your guys thoughts
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 01:37
    I won't be bean diving this year - I'm working on older games to get rid of the old console. Will be fun to see how much peoples completion percentage will drop tho!
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 12:06
    Great podcast.bean dive dance
  • MotivaSeanMotivaSean540,506
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 15:07
    Nidhogg is real good.
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,466,003
    Posted on 08 July 18 at 01:30
    Good luck with the bean diving!
  • taximiketaximike428,885
    Posted on 08 July 18 at 22:02
    I liled cactus. Quite hard but really polished
  • MakeMeACoffeeMakeMeACoffee1,209,814
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 12:39
    With everybody excited for Tomb raider 3, don't see many people discussing that its in a new developers hands? Might be trouble.
  • Posted on 09 July 18 at 14:24
    Can't see any headlines on first page on google. What's your source? I assume you are talking Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 15:37
    Yes, the lead developer on shadow of the tomb raider is eidos montreal, previously they were only a footnote on the other games with the main developer being crystal dynamics. For the third installment, the billing has been switched.

Now maybe the balance has only shifted slightly from 40-60 to 60-40 etc, but it could also mean they went from a 10-90 to a 90-10 split.

Not saying one or the other, I just don't see people discussing it at all.
  • Posted on 09 July 18 at 16:12
    So the game did not change developer mid-development. Hardly word for news by now. Crystal Dynamics might simply be working on something else.
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 16:37
    Never said it changed hands mid development, but if the people in charge now weren't involved in the first two heavily enough, they might not be able to recapture the magic in the same way.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,594,049
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 13:36
    I remember playing Shenmue II on my original Xbox back then... I don't remember much about it though. I think I got stuck, and since I had rented it, I just gave up laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • triplepowtriplepow219,681
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 12:37
    Rocket League free weekend and 50% of makes me think something else coming - and viola into games pass

Good reminder on the bean dive - I reckon Jack should have been made to set a good example!
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • DaveKineticDaveKinetic627,568
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 15:33, Edited on 13 July 18 at 15:34 by DaveKinetic
    The winner this week is comment number 7 by MotivationalOrb:
    Nidhogg is real good.
    Check your inbox for the choice of game codes!
    TA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.