Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Xbox Releases: Week Beginning July 9th, 2018

• punkyliarpunkyliar181,811
  • EurydaceEurydace494,750
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 22:14Permalink
    A surprisingly decent number of games I’m interested in. I’m going to try to be sensible and purchase none of them.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,111,939
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 23:39Permalink
    When did the UK switch from a 24
    hour day to 27 hour day because I have to wait until 5am to play shinning is bull, 10th of July starts at 12.01am not bloody 5 in the morningangry
    Goggs25
  • BigNev44BigNev441,265,206
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 00:05Permalink
    Looking forward to Shining Resonance, Vermintide 2 and Earthfall this week!
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 00:39, Edited on 10 July 18 at 00:43 by Mannschaft570Permalink
    I like arcade racing games so All-Star Fruit racing had caught my eye, but 36 euros for a ID game is a joke.
  • JumboWarioJumboWario673,648
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 01:00Permalink
    The Culling 2?!

That came out of nowhere. I thought they stopped development on the first game because there was nobody playing it.
    Game On.
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 01:06Permalink
    My money says Hotel Transylvania 3 will be better than the movie. Not interested in anything put it’s been a while since I played a movie tie in, so I’d go with that if I had to.
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 01:34Permalink
    Super Destronaut DX, brought to you by the studio that made Inksplosion... should be a 15 minute completion...
  • BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,127,617
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 02:05Permalink
    Can't wait to play Shining Resonance Refrain tonight. Only 2 hours to go. Get hype. rock
  • BigNev44BigNev441,265,206
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 02:20Permalink
    BloodGodAlucard said:
    Can't wait to play Shining Resonance Refrain tonight. Only 2 hours to go. Get hype. rock
    Lucky, i sprang for the disc version which i won't have till tomorrow afternoon, couldn't resist that Draconian Edition.
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 02:50Permalink
    I'm getting a feeling that we aren't getting a Summer Sale this season. Womp, womp, womp.
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • Twinkling82Twinkling82146,000
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 02:53Permalink
    Goggs25 said:
    When did the UK switch from a 24
    hour day to 27 hour day because I have to wait until 5am to play shinning is bull, 10th of July starts at 12.01am not bloody 5 in the morningangry
    I see the math went the same way as the sanity. laugh
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • SashamorningSashamorning1,714,470
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 03:02Permalink
    JumboWario said:
    The Culling 2?!

That came out of nowhere. I thought they stopped development on the first game because there was nobody playing it.
    I literally sat in a lobby for 20 minutes this week waiting to play a game.

20 minutes.

I was hoping they would at least take pity on those of us waiting in the lobby and start anyway, but nope.

Have to pass on this. HARD.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • gypsymuffingypsymuffin447,228
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 07:26, Edited on 10 July 18 at 07:26 by gypsymuffinPermalink
    Will be getting LEGO Incredibles on Friday for sure!
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 09:19Permalink
    Is Danger Zone basically the crash aspects of the Burnout games?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 July 18 at 12:01Permalink
    xSpartanReapers said:
    Is Danger Zone basically the crash aspects of the Burnout games?
    Yes. And I'm sure you guys will change the genre from 'vehicular combat', if crashing a car on a motorway is 'combat' then I'm Meryl Streep!
  • Posted on 10 July 18 at 12:19Permalink
    A lot there to take in, but Bomber Crew is the one I really like the look of.

Spectrum retreat looks a bit like Q.U.B.E. so I may enjoy that too!
    Legohead 1977
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74230,623
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 12:35Permalink
    This is a blockbuster week for me I HAVE to get 'Lego Incredibles' and 'Earthfall' for sure 'Danger Zone 2 (Anything Three fields is a Day one for me)
    'Spectrum Retreat' looks amazing for sure but im not too keen on 'puzzle games'(they make my head feel funny hahaha) and man ive had my eye on 'All Star Fruit Racing' it looks so good (I wouldn't say its an ID@XBOX i mean its being released 'physically on both PS4 and Switch by PQube for anywhere up to £35 retail' so really its really just 'digital only release but hey what do I know) but anyway it 'looks' really cool, I say 'looks' it could 'Play like pants' but it does look like a lotta fun, Destronaught DX looks kinda cool as well, but then after this week theres nothing untill'We Happy Few' mid August which is great were gonna need loadsa time to play all these games man, PHEW!!!!
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo315,590
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 14:43Permalink
    Mannschaft570 said:
    I like arcade racing games so All-Star Fruit racing had caught my eye, but 36 euros for a ID game is a joke.
    I was surprised about that too, especially since it's $15 on Steam shock That's quite a markup.
  • Twinkling82Twinkling82146,000
    Posted on 10 July 18 at 17:36Permalink
    Well, it might have gotten an overhaul for the console release, we don't know for sure. However the version I've seen looks bad. With that price tag on it, it better have gotten that aforementioned overhaul.
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.