Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Bomber Crew Review

• Posted on 11 July 18 at 04:47
    Bombs away!

Please click here to read the story: Bomber Crew Review
  • triplepowtriplepow229,133
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 07:33
    I like the look of this - review made me look at something I probably won't have. And to then find it in game pass makes it an easy decision. Might even bean dive it!
    Not trying is the same as failing!
  • Posted on 11 July 18 at 08:33
    Don't ask me why... but I am enjoying this game immensly. It has a bit of a learning curve, and needs more documentation.. but for a free game pass game... these titles are what makes game pass worth it. you dont even need the addon, because its for when you beat the main campaign I think. solid, reasonable achievments too. its a WW2 faster than light (without the zone movement pressure )
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,089
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 08:38
    I have liked the look and sound of this for a while, glad the review is positive.
    Legohead 1977
  • OlivierL57OlivierL57926,434
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 20:59
    I didn't have high expectations but it's quite fun, probably not the kind of game you sink thousand of hours into, but it sure has some qualities.
  • mosin360mosin360776,126
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 23:22
    I'm having a lot of fun with the game and yeah, battles can get very hectic.
    Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
  • KilldbyNecropsyKilldbyNecropsy1,130,646
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 23:38
    I loved the game B-17 on PC as a kid. It was one of the first games I ever played, so I’m looking forward to this.
  • WaRRen16WaRRen16431,662
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 23:45
    Genuinely surprised by how good this little game is. One of the better games on Xbox game pass.
  • Vok 250Vok 250445,889
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 13:11, Edited on 15 July 18 at 13:13 by Vok 250
    This game is a ton of fun. It's not nearly as hard as it was when I played the early access build on PC, but it still requires a lot of strategy and punishes you heavily for mistakes.

They've done a great job balancing the rogue-like aspects with some guaranteed progression. The early PC build a played set you back to almost square one when you died, which made it a frustrating grind. This version gives you new recruits and a new bomber that is roughly at the same level you were before, sometimes even a little better, so you can continue progressing without resetting the campaign. You also learn from your mistakes the hard way in this game. *grumbles about landing gear not deploying*

It's an easy 4.5/5 for me when considering the price. I haven't run into any bugs yet, but I did get some massive frame drops after having the game running for 8+ hours straight. A restart fixed that immediately.
  • archiecarverarchiecarver199,981
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 21:36
    I found the game really fun at the start but you have to grind for some of the achievements which can drag on and make you feel board but all together very good mechanics and a good game to play.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads