Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fortuna, Codename: Railjack and More Coming to Warframe

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 11 July 18 at 22:53
TennoCon reveals a number of developments for the game

Please click here to read the story: Fortuna, Codename: Railjack and More Coming to Warframe
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 12 July 18 at 00:21, Edited on 12 July 18 at 00:22 by MugenKairo
Warframe is pretty much going to be the ONLY game I play in 2019, otherwise I'll never finish it. I know its hard to get into but Youtube exists for a reason and want to join in on what looks like an awesome sci-fi MP game.

Does anyone have any suggestions for which Warframe to choose first?
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 12 July 18 at 00:54
MugenKairo said:
Warframe is pretty much going to be the ONLY game I play in 2019, otherwise I'll never finish it. I know its hard to get into but Youtube exists for a reason and want to join in on what looks like an awesome sci-fi MP game.

If you played last year you could've cheesed entire game with ember frame but they nerfed it
Moo
Samurai Ralan
Samurai Ralan
Posted on 12 July 18 at 04:00
MugenKairo said:

Of the three starting frames I recommend Excalibur. But when you can farm the Venus boss to make a Rhino, it will carry you through 90% of the star map.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 12 July 18 at 06:52
Samurai Ralan said:
MugenKairo said:

Of the three starting frames I recommend Excalibur. But when you can farm the Venus boss to make a Rhino, it will carry you through 90% of the star map.
I agree with this for sure, get yourself a Trinity and a Rhino and you can either stealth or brute force your way through nearly all the map.
skhter
skhter
Posted on 12 July 18 at 07:26
Vr English said:
Samurai Ralan said:
MugenKairo said:

I agree with this for sure, get yourself a Trinity and a Rhino and you can either stealth or brute force your way through nearly all the map.
Loki is also excellent for stealth.
x Tyian x
x Tyian x
Posted on 12 July 18 at 09:08
I love he game so much, you can build pretty much anything to be op tier and kick ass. SO looking forward to future updates and more story :)
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 12 July 18 at 15:08, Edited on 12 July 18 at 15:11 by a Fi1thy Casual
MugenKairo said:
Excal is probably the best for beginners. He can take you through the entire game without an issue TBH.

After that start going for Frost. He is much easier to farm than he use to be, and although Rhino is nice, Frost has comparable stats and much more versatility IMO.

Sighris said:
If you played last year you could've cheesed entire game with ember frame but they nerfed it
You still can with Ember - the nerf was not as bad as people make it out to be.

With some decent mods you can still easy button scorch the world wink
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
xNSHD
xNSHD
Posted on 12 July 18 at 16:42
MugenKairo said:

its pretty easy to complete ive completed it in about 7 days playtime which really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things. i recommend excalibur first then get rhino when you can farm the venus boss and then i would recommend getting an ember prime even though they "nerfed" her she is still very powerful with the right mods.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.