Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Small Hotfix Detailed and Deployed for Defiance 2050

• Posted on 13 July 18 at 06:04
    Wow. Such a small patch that doesn't fix the major problem of Arkfall crashes. A lot of players, me included, crash back to the home screen as soon as we try to join an Arkfall. The other day my spawn point was right in the middle of one, so I couldn't actually play the game until it was over!
    And Trions Twitter seems to be ignoring most tweets about it.
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 09:13
    I can't even get on the servers, Trion really messed up this game's launch.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 13 July 18 at 09:20
    I’ve had no issues with this game so far. I’m on XB1X. But my wife who is on an XB1S has crashed to home screen almost hourly. I can’t imagine what Day 1 Xbox’s are going through
  • Goggs25Goggs252,046,634
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 10:21, Edited on 13 July 18 at 10:22 by Goggs25
    answr2evrything said:
    I’ve had no issues with this game so far. I’m on XB1X. But my wife who is on an XB1S has crashed to home screen almost hourly. I can’t imagine what Day 1 Xbox’s are going through
    I to have a XB1S that crashes to home screen when it does load up the game is laggy.
    Goggs25
  • Bar6arianBar6arian553,561
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 10:34
    All these same comments were made when the original launched on the 360. Nice to see nothing has changed. facepalm
  • Posted on 13 July 18 at 12:01
    Bar6arian said:
    All these same comments were made when the original launched on the 360. Nice to see nothing has changed. facepalm
    I had no problems on the 360 version at all, other than the usual lag.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58528,613
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 14:07
    answr2evrything said:
    I have a Day One console and have had no issues with this game, so it isn't the console.
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58528,613
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 14:08
    Teh Author said:
    Bar6arian said:
    I had no problems on the 360 version at all, other than the usual lag.
    Then you weren't there during the launch (when it was a full price paid game, not yet gone to FTP as the game was pretty much unplayable for at least the first week.
  • Darklord1899Darklord1899537,316
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 15:58
    answr2evrything said:
    NO Problems so far. Though I was just playing vermitide 2 ... buggy and it keeps kicking me out of games..
  • DeceptiveTenDeceptiveTen1,211,776
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 20:09
    Goggs25 said:
    answr2evrything said:
    I to have a XB1S that crashes to home screen when it does load up the game is laggy.
    I have xb1x it crashes all the time its not the system you have its them, PS players have little Issues no crashes to home screen. I say we take are complants to MS if we get enough of them they will have to fix this game instead of just putting a god damn band-aid on the game
    deceptiveten
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,241
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 22:38, Edited on 13 July 18 at 22:38 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    answr2evrything said:
    I have a regular One and crash almost hourly as well (post-update too)...pretty annoying because when you log back in it puts you at a waypoint instead of where you were when you crashed so if you were driving to something far away you have to do it again.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • Posted on 13 July 18 at 22:44
    LV 1 Blue Slime said:
    I have a regular One and crash almost hourly as well (post-update too)...pretty annoying because when you log back in it puts you at a waypoint instead of where you were when you crashed so if you were driving to something far away you have to do it again.
    I remember this sort of issue being prevalent on 360 as well. Driving to a Siege or Arkfall? That's a crash. Usually works the second time after you log back in... but still.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • GMNGMN493,562
    Posted on 14 July 18 at 12:14
    pretty much most problems that were prevalent on the 360 at release are still there for me on xb1s, lag rubber banding, crashes kill pursuit counters not progressing.

enjoyed the first after a few patches so will persevere going forward.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five1,076,085
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 01:06
    So is this the same game that's on the 360? Achievement list looks the same. If so, I kinda liked it, but don't need to go back.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 July 18 at 05:04
    Darklord1899 said:
    answr2evrything said:
    NO Problems so far. Though I was just playing vermitide 2 ... buggy and it keeps kicking me out of games..
    Yup i stopped playing vermintide 2 cause it kept kicking me. And its annoying to sit wait. Load screen search. Load screen. Ill wait for a patch
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • ZalshaZalsha402,479
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 06:02
    DeceptiveTen said:
    Goggs25 said:
    answr2evrything said:
    I have xb1x it crashes all the time its not the system you have its them, PS players have little Issues no crashes to home screen. I say we take are complants to MS if we get enough of them they will have to fix this game instead of just putting a god damn band-aid on the game
    PS4 players still had some horrendous lag last time I booted it up. But I haven't played it Xbox so maybe that's cross-platform.
  • geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant1,953,182
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 11:58
    Darklord1899 said:
    Though I was just playing vermitide 2 ... buggy and it keeps kicking me out of games..
    Can you go vent that on the fatshark forums please cos I'm really not sure they care. I've already posted as I keep crashing out and losing progress. (Played the prologue 3 times now)
  • matdanmatdan862,972
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 12:03
    geordiedeviant said:
    Darklord1899 said:
    Though I was just playing vermitide 2 ... buggy and it keeps kicking me out of games..
    Can you go vent that on the fatshark forums please cos I'm really not sure they care. I've already posted as I keep crashing out and losing progress. (Played the prologue 3 times now)
    Will do that because those disconnects are as bad as this game and it's constant crashing. Except if they are anything like Trion who don't respond to complaints then I doubt anything will be done.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant1,953,182
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 13:05
    matdan said:
    geordiedeviant said:
    Darklord1899 said:
    Will do that because those disconnects are as bad as this game and it's constant crashing. Except if they are anything like Trion who don't respond to complaints then I doubt anything will be done.
    I've tried both online and offline and still crashing so not sure what the issue is. Annoying because V2 started real well and was looking forward to playing it.

Trying to get back On topic. Started playing Defiance 2050 a few days before the release date and it was kicking me out randomly for those 3 days. Seems better now. But it's definitely not the shit show the original release on 360 was. That was next level....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads