Game Discussion: Defiance 2050 Forum

Chasing Shadows Achievement Glitched

AuthorMessage
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 20 May 19 at 01:07
Eager to hear what happens, because Trion have yet to respond at all to my ticket.
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 20 May 19 at 01:08
It could take a while. I'll keep you posted. Maybe by Friday I can have this done but it may be next week before I can have an answer.
Lonesquiff
Lonesquiff
Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:03, Edited on 21 May 19 at 18:04 by Lonesquiff
Are the reputation related ones still broken? While TA doesn't have any registered user unlocks, the XboX tracker indicates people have unlocked it. I'm curious if it is simply a case of not being retroactive
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 21 May 19 at 18:30
They're still broken as far as we know. There are instances both on Xbox and PS4 where people were granted the pursuit on their profile which unlocked achievements/trophies that were broken, so I wouldn't trust the unlock data.
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 21 May 19 at 20:03
They said they were working on those for the next big update.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 21 May 19 at 20:08
With our luck, the next big update fixes the reputation achievements, but Legend of Defiance is unobtainable and the update adds achievements to max that gem/synergy stuff.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 23 May 19 at 13:20
Different characters do not stack. Did they fix the Crusader pursuit? I thought I had read it wasn't tracking for reaching 10 and then 25...I may be wrong.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 23 May 19 at 18:08
The Crusader pursuit was not tracking at all in the Pursuits section, that's correct.
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 23 May 19 at 21:21
Well, I'm stuck at 75%. When they fix the Crusader tracking I can unlock it I guess.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 23 May 19 at 21:45
Supposedly that was fixed now, but pretty sure it's not.
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 23 May 19 at 22:09, Edited on 23 May 19 at 22:50 by x13FISHx
Yeah I'm afraid to buy it until I know.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 24 May 19 at 00:51
Well, it's still not retroactive, at any rate. The hotfix related to the pursuits fixed the fact that it wasn't giving out the outfits; "Fixed an issue causing the Crusader Pursuits to not grant the outfit/headgear reward"... but AFAIK it's always worked fine. Otherwise, I feel like they'd have hotfixed that particular caveat, being that it's more important, and I haven't seen anyone claim it's broken if you do it from scratch - it's just most people, like me, already had Crusader done and dusted when the update dropped.

But, it'd be pretty easy to check if it's working or not, since there's a pursuit for reaching level 10 and another for reaching 25. So just buy Crusader and level it to 10. If you get the pursuit for that completed, I'm pretty sure the pursuit for 25 (AKA the part that actually matters) would be working too.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Fuzzmeister J
Fuzzmeister J
Posted on 24 May 19 at 23:09
On the topic of different achievements, Defiant Few and Thorn Liro arenas now have 4000 item level enemies no matter what you are. I'm 3150 they are 4k. Glad I got those done.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 25 May 19 at 03:59
Yeah, that was updated recently as part of their global adjustments. People have been complaining on their forums about it, as it just makes them even more of a chore now, but the golds are just stupidly simple if you can get through it.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 25 May 19 at 23:35
Oddly, despite the raise, the arenas are easier for me now than they were before. I heard they were raised and poked my head in, and was surprised that they were pretty easy. They made some more power adjustments in the recent update and it definitely shows. Actually pays to have a higher power now.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 26 May 19 at 14:36
Rolled a new character, completed Assault, 25% on my bar now. Ugh. Guess I'll do the other 3.
x13FISHx
x13FISHx
Posted on 26 May 19 at 22:11
I bought the Crusaeder amd it unlocked it. My eyes were on fire...after all the things I tried.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 27 May 19 at 19:52, Edited on 27 May 19 at 19:53 by CodeMonkeysGuy
Not to be outdone with a Pursuit that isn't retroactive, their newest event pursuit (for some people like myself) is already completed (sans rewards). Haven't decided if that's a step forwards or backwards.

Also seems under gamigo they've reneged on their earlier promise to have all gear obtainable by some means without paying, and have added their first bundle-exclusive Prototype in the Voidrunner. It may not stay that way... but so far there's no indication otherwise.

Hope they fix those final achievements soon so I don't have to worry about this game's future as much... still haven't even started Trove yet.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 28 May 19 at 14:28, Edited on 28 May 19 at 14:28 by Shadow Kisuragi
Almost up to 50%, and don't have the currency to buy my 3rd class. EGO 40 after about 10 hours. Grind isn't so bad this time, but ugh - having to play for a while to unlock my 3rd class.

Good news is that my new clan is trying to get the Pursuit for 15 clan members in a Shadow War, so hopefully we'll be running some Shadow Wars for people here shortly if needed.
Shadow Kisuragi
Posted on 11 June 19 at 13:04, Edited on 11 June 19 at 13:04 by Shadow Kisuragi
Just thought I'd let everyone know I finally got it... Had to do 4 classes on a new character.
Ended up gaining 1.4k EGO in 2 weeks playing as well, so up to 4K EGO now. So ridiculous. Hope I don't have to redo my contracts as well.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.