Game Info Submission Archive: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

• Posted on 15 July 18 at 07:08Permalink
    RebornPasture has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Achievements:

RebornPasture said:
    Warhammer: End Times - VermintideUnchainedThe Unchained achievement in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth 423 pointsDestroy all 4 chains holding up the Screaming Bell within 5 seconds on Man the Ramparts on Nightmare

Remove single player flag and cooperative flag. Has to be completed with a full team of four persons. The chains are all spread across the map, one person has to destroy one each.

Warhammer: End Times - VermintideControlled DemolitionThe Controlled Demolition achievement in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth 417 pointsDestroy all 3 Doomwheels within 5 seconds on Engines of War on Nightmare

Remove single player flag and cooperative flag. Has to be completed with a minimum of three persons. The Doomwheels are spread across the map, three Doomwheels, three people.

Warhammer: End Times - VermintideCoordinated AssaultThe Coordinated Assault achievement in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth 446 pointsEscape the second warehouse within 60 seconds of escaping the first on Waterfront on Nightmare

Remove single player flag. Not possible to destroy first warehouse, hoof it to second warehouse and destroy all four pillars within 60 seconds solo. I dare say not possible with two persons without an awful lot of luck with spawns, pots available and bot behaviour but cannot confirm.

Warhammer: End Times - VermintideA Worthy SacrificeThe A Worthy Sacrifice achievement in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth 448 pointsDrop all tomes and grimoires within Garden of Morr into the Cauldron on Nightmare

Not possible solo. You need to carry two grimoires to the cauldron at the end, bots cannot carry grimoires, minimum of two people needed. Bots can carry tomes so no restriction there.

• ChinDoctaChinDocta1,251,714
    Posted on 15 July 18 at 08:51Permalink
    Thanks for the submission, RebornPasture. We've adjusted the flags based on your submission.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Posted on 15 July 18 at 14:54Permalink
    This post was archived by x D00G x
  • Posted on 16 July 18 at 23:39Permalink
    Dang3R Gaming has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Achievements:

Dang3R Gaming said:
    Warhammer: End Times - VermintideThirst For PowderThe Thirst For Powder achievement in Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth 424 pointsBring at least 3 explosive barrels to the wagon on Smuggler's Run on Nightmare

Should have Glitchy - added to it. Pretty much everyone I know with this achievement, myself included has had to do multiple runs of this to get it to unlock. No specific amount of barrels works, just seems to randomly decide whether it'll unlock or not.

• Posted on 18 July 18 at 10:01, Edited on 18 July 18 at 10:07 by RebornPasturePermalink
    It has to be three barrels, no more, no less. I was in a group who first time round filled all four spots, no achievement. On the second run, we lost a barrel at the end, so only spots two filled, no achievement. Third run, three barrels, unlocked fine. I ran the achievement with my partner a couple of days later and unlocked it just fine for her with three barrels.

Edit: Corrected spelling, not had my coffee yet.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,139,054
    Posted on 18 July 18 at 10:58Permalink
    Yet some of my friends unlocked it with 7, one with 4, another with 2 put in place and 3 carried inside. It's 3 or more.
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 04:38Permalink
    Hey there Dang3R Gaming! There is certainly a fair bit of evidence to speak to the bugginess of this, so we’ve added the Buggy - flag as requested.

As an aside, it actually wouldn’t matter from a flagging standpoint whether it just unlocked inconsistently or if it required exactly 3 barrels, since if it required 3 barrels exactly it would still be Buggy - by way of having an incorrect description, so we’re good there regardless.

Anyway, that should take care of things, thanks for your submission! toast
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:21Permalink
    This post was archived by x D00G x
  • Posted on 25 July 18 at 01:33Permalink
    Hey there Dang3R Gaming! Solutions back this up. As such we've removed Host Only from this achievement. Thanks for your submission! toast
  • Posted on 25 July 18 at 14:48Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.