Game Discussion: TrueAchievements

"Search Trueachievements" no longer an option?

• Posted on 15 July 18 at 22:20
    Anyone else in the preview program seemingly lose the ability to specifically search TA for achievement help? With the last update I got (Alpha Skip Ahead) I no longer have this option, it opens up Edge and searches that way.
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
  • Myckel JayMyckel Jay340,029
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 17:34
    I have that problem too. The way I've been doing it is just going to my games, then searching by platform and A-Z
    Posted on 27 July 18 at 23:13, Edited on 27 July 18 at 23:21 by Spilner
    Incase you dont go to the url and see a new post
    I lost mine with the clean install of the os a few builds ago. Reinstalling the TA app and opening it again fixed it.
    That skipahead update from a week or so ago will have removed it so do as they suggest, its still there for me since alpha's didnt get a clean OS install.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • lightsup55lightsup55672,860
    Posted on 27 July 19 at 14:31
    For those that don't want to visit the external link...

To get the "Search on TrueAchievements" option back when viewing an achievement on Xbox One:
    1. Get/install the app from the Microsoft Store* (via Xbox.com: only if remote installations are allowed on your Xbox One console)
    2. Load the TrueAchievements app for the first time (required after a clean install or factory reset)

* To allow remote installations on Xbox One, use the Settings app, then proceed to System -> Updates & downloads and make sure the Allow remote installations option is enabled. Alternatively, you can also reinstall the app from My games & apps on Xbox One (Apps -> Ready to install).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads