Game Discussion: Next Up Hero Forum

Dying from all enemies...

AuthorMessage
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 00:13
Looks like it’s finally working. For anyone that’s unlocked it, do shadow characters count? I can’t figure out another reason I haven’t gotten it. I’ve checked and re-checked twice to make sure I got every rare character and base character. Anything I’m missing? Different colors?

Thanks in advance.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 00:30
As far as I know it's all the enemies on the abilities screen (normal and rare variations) other than Bewn/Rare Bewn and Scram/Rare Scram, if you've already died to them all before the fix you just need to die again and the achievement should pop.

Don't think Shadow characters count (though I had already done them all before) and different colours are definitely not needed.
KARMAgoesHARD
KARMAgoesHARD
Posted on 16 July 18 at 10:06
I hadn’t died from all shadow enemies. I did from some though. Also I did not die from all bosses, or atleast I don’t think I had. Some other things that got me but don’t think they are relevant- time, falling rock, poison. I agree I think it’s anything the game counts as a base wnemy(ones you can search for). I died from the rare versions of each I believe as well
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 15:52
Hm. Gone through abilities screen twice and nothing. Thanks for the replies, I'll give it one more go.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 16:14
One thing I noticed while I was going through the list is some enemies don't give the proper death sometimes, ie: dieing to the spikes from a rare spiker just says you died to a spiker, whereas if you take the final hit from the rare spikers roll it will say rare spiker, took me a few tries to get that one and there's a few other tricky ones but can't remember their names.
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 16:28
I've managed those - the one I've noticed most often is Rare Erf never says it no matter how it kills you. Not sure if that's my issue or if it's a bug.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 16:31
Yeah that's another I had trouble with, you can definitely get it to say rare erf though, I think it spins around and hits you when you get too close, if you die from the drill things it won't count.
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 16:32, Edited on 16 July 18 at 16:34 by xSRYANx
that is my next task then, let's find out! thanks for the info, i'll report back haha.

Edit - and of course it's the one you can't search...
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 17:17
Wasn't Rare Erf OR either of the 3 bosses. No idea what's going on.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 19:18
There's 4 bosses btw, one for each biome. As for the underground bomb they're called "Maw" and might only appear on hard, other than that i'm not sure. I forgot to save the list of everything I died to but it was basically all normal/rares from the abilities tab, all shadow heroes except for 3 which only gave death from a mysterious source, all 4 bosses and I think all status effects (fire, burning, poison ect) also time, falling rocks and greed. Like I said before I doubt most of this other stuff counts but if you run out of options it could be worth a try.
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 19:33
hm. What are the 4 bosses? I have Syren, Cap, and Prime Erf... what biome is the 4th? that must be what it is.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 19:38
Can't remember the name but it's in the desert biome.
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 16 July 18 at 19:49
The name is Nox, I did not have it... still didn't unlock. Holy hell this is getting insane. I can't think of anything else. I have a list 3x over that has every base and rare now, 4 bosses, all shadows except the 3 that say mysterious source... I've got nothing.
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 16 July 18 at 20:33
Sounds like me when I was grinding it out before I knew it was glitched xD Not sure what else to suggest, you could try messaging the devs on the discord, they might be of more help - https://discord.gg/hyJ6ayv
My Name is BaRt
Posted on 07 August 18 at 00:32
Anyone know an easy way to find a rare shaed and illusyn because i can't see them in the list when i press rt to search for rares
My Name is BaRt
Posted on 07 August 18 at 02:56
Nevermind just found them but no achievement. Have to go through the list again but no idea what i'm missingangry
My Name is BaRt
Posted on 07 August 18 at 18:03, Edited on 27 August 18 at 13:28 by My Name is BaRt
Dangerline/Rare dangerline
Stalk/Rare stalk
Eyecbem/Rare Eyecbem
Topper/Rare topper
Baweka/Rare baweka
Reaves/Rare reaves
Friendzy/Rare friendzy
Syblin/rare syblin
Stray/rare Stray
Illusyn/rare illusyn
Spiker/rare spiker
Doomcone/rare doomcone
Dhar/rare dhar
Erf/rare erf
Buckle/rare buckle
Maw/rare maw
Shaed/rare shaed
Throwback/rare throwback
Divio/rare divio

Shadow mixtape
Shadow doubledown
Shadow bloke
Mysterious source
Shadow kungli
Shadow symposer
Shadow paladrin
Shadow vale
Mysterious source
Mysterious source
Shadow rook

Erf prime
Madcap
Syren
Nox

Burning
Poison
Spikes from the spiker
Falling rock
Greed
Time
My Name is BaRt
Posted on 07 August 18 at 18:05
Thats the full list of enemies i got killed by but still no achievement if anyone see anything missing from the list please let me know
VaiceS
VaiceS
Posted on 27 August 18 at 06:36
sand, ice, fire but still something is missing
My Name is BaRt
Posted on 27 August 18 at 13:49
Finally got the achievement today after my first death. A throwback killed me even though i had died by it a few times already. The achievement must be glitched or it's not saving the deaths correctly somehow or the only other thing i can think of is that the ventures that you died in need to be completed for them to count
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.