Game Discussion: Next Up Hero Forum

Dying from all enemies...

AuthorMessage
xSRYANx
xSRYANx
Posted on 27 August 18 at 17:51
Yeah, it’s a mess. I ended up going through the discord and they looked into my account and got it to pop the next day. Very frustrating how many times I went through the list.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 27 August 18 at 18:29
Ugh, these comments make me feel like it's not even worth trying...
EX nightstalk3r
Posted on 29 August 18 at 12:35
I wonder if the death counts if you press A to replay venture, since it didnt even save my exp. I noticed it because I thought it was funny that I had 7999/8000 but after replaying my exp was just 7568. Dont know if this happens just randomly sometimes but it could also explain why bart got it after dying again to same enemy.
EX nightstalk3r
Posted on 30 August 18 at 16:15
I should only miss rare illusyn and rare shaeed but cant find them.
Sir Saiyd
Sir Saiyd
Posted on 31 August 18 at 21:13
I cant understan which Monster miss... They kill me all rare Monsters
Andrinho7x
Andrinho7x
Posted on 05 September 18 at 16:41
I think I only need to be killed by a Rare Maw and a Rare Shaed. Any idea where to find them?
Kaizoku Umi
Kaizoku Umi
Posted on 05 September 18 at 20:14
A rare shaed appeared on my epic venture on Level 57 :/
Andrinho7x
Andrinho7x
Posted on 06 September 18 at 14:54, Edited on 08 September 18 at 10:20 by Andrinho7x
I have tried your venture. Started at level 41 and reached level 57. No rare shaed found. I can't stand this game anymore. This achievement is pure luck based. It's so frustrating.
K1ck
K1ck
Posted on 11 September 18 at 09:21, Edited on 11 September 18 at 09:22 by K1ck
My Name is BaRt said:
Dangerline/Rare dangerline
Stalk/Rare stalk
Eyecbem/Rare Eyecbem
Topper/Rare topper
Baweka/Rare baweka
Reaves/Rare reaves
Friendzy/Rare friendzy
Syblin/rare syblin
Stray/rare Stray
Illusyn/rare illusyn
Spiker/rare spiker
Doomcone/rare doomcone
Dhar/rare dhar
Erf/rare erf
Buckle/rare buckle
Maw/rare maw
Shaed/rare shaed
Throwback/rare throwback
Divio/rare divio

Shadow mixtape
Shadow doubledown
Shadow bloke
Mysterious source
Shadow kungli
Shadow symposer
Shadow paladrin
Shadow vale
Mysterious source
Mysterious source
Shadow rook

Erf prime
Madcap
Syren
Nox

Burning
Poison
Spikes from the spiker
Falling rock
Greed
Time
I was definitely killed by every kind of enemies but the last achievement didn't unlock. Is "Spikes from the spiker" death different from "Spiker" death? I tried to commit suicide by spiker's spike but the game always says "Killed by Spiker".
K1ck
K1ck
Posted on 17 September 18 at 10:19
Nvm I unlocked the last achievement just now
I GOWDIABLO I
I GOWDIABLO I
Posted on 07 November 18 at 00:40
I asked this question to AspyrBash on discord and for those of you not getting the achievement it has been said by mr Bash himself that this achievement is on the list to be fixed since there is a bug...the requirement for this achievement is strictly the normal and rare enemies, no bosses, no shadow enemies just to clarify for you all i hope this helps =)
GOWDIABLO
AnxiousAbe
AnxiousAbe
Posted on 24 November 18 at 15:55
this a joke iv been killed like 3 to 4 times to every thing it just wont unlock :(
AnxiousAbe
AnxiousAbe
Posted on 25 November 18 at 15:46
the devs got it to work for me today :)
m6wg4bxw
m6wg4bxw
Posted on 03 January 19 at 12:30
So, I think I've completed this, but no achievement. I'd already read this post, so I wasn't expecting it to work. What now? Do we have a definitive list of necessary enemies? Must I go to discord and whine?
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 07 January 19 at 18:42
AnxiousAbe said:
Did they just unlock it for you? Did you have to provide any proof that you have been killed by every enemy (not sure how you would)?
LERISBILLSALOVE
Posted on 09 January 19 at 05:15, Edited on 09 January 19 at 05:24 by LERISBILLSALOVE
CRUM LEE said:
AnxiousAbe said:
Did they just unlock it for you? Did you have to provide any proof that you have been killed by every enemy (not sure how you would)?
It's an update type of thing event that happens every 2 weeks or so. It unlocks the achievement for the players who have fulfilled the requirements to it but didn't get it to pop. I went to discord and one of the devs told me. It's called "cup of drink". He told me my achievement will come on the next "cup of drink" event.

The only thing you need to do is start the game and get killed in a level then the achievement pops I guess. I already got killed by everything that is possible to be killed by twice and didn't get it to pop either. Now I'm just gonna run the game everyday and start a level and immediately die. Hopefully it'll unlock eventually.
A guy trying to complete as many games as possible and hoping to meet nice people along the way.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 09 January 19 at 13:39
LERISBILLSALOVE said:
CRUM LEE said:
AnxiousAbe said:
It's an update type of thing event that happens every 2 weeks or so. It unlocks the achievement for the players who have fulfilled the requirements to it but didn't get it to pop. I went to discord and one of the devs told me. It's called {#}cup of drink{#}. He told me my achievement will come on the next {#}cup of drink{#} event.

The only thing you need to do is start the game and get killed in a level then the achievement pops I guess. I already got killed by everything that is possible to be killed by twice and didn't get it to pop either. Now I'm just gonna run the game everyday and start a level and immediately die. Hopefully it'll unlock eventually.
Appreciate the info!
LERISBILLSALOVE
Posted on 09 January 19 at 13:48
CRUM LEE said:
LERISBILLSALOVE said:
CRUM LEE said:
AnxiousAbe said:
It's an update type of thing event that happens every 2 weeks or so. It unlocks the achievement for the players who have fulfilled the requirements to it but didn't get it to pop. I went to discord and one of the devs told me. It's called "cup of drink". He told me my achievement will come on the next "cup of drink" event.

Appreciate the info!
You're welcome! I'm positive I've done everything right now all I can do is hope for the best.
A guy trying to complete as many games as possible and hoping to meet nice people along the way.
m6wg4bxw
m6wg4bxw
Posted on 12 January 19 at 08:42
I just noticed someone winning this on the 10th. I was confident I'd padded my killed-by stats enough to ensure this, but now I'm doubting.
LERISBILLSALOVE
Posted on 13 January 19 at 06:11, Edited on 13 January 19 at 06:27 by LERISBILLSALOVE
m6wg4bxw said:
I just noticed someone winning this on the 10th. I was confident I'd padded my killed-by stats enough to ensure this, but now I'm doubting.
I just got this one. I don't know if you read my reply to CRUM LEE but if you're positive you've been killed by every enemy, the achievement will come eventually when the Digital Continue itself roll up their internal update called "Cup of Drink". All you have to do is to start the game everyday and be killed by a random enemy. Mine came on my 1st death today by a Topper. I had been killed by a topper hundreds of times already so if you've done your part you're not missing anything, you just have to be patient.

Also to be absolutelly sure you'll get this achievement I'd recommend being killed by all bosses, shadow enemies and other factors such as time, greed, falling rocks, poison, burning...
You've probably done that but it's a good thing to do case you didn't yet. Rest assured your achievement will come. I want it to pop for you since it's the only one missing for you same way was the only one missing for me. I know it's awful having to wait for an achievement you've earned already but what can you do, right? Don't worry though, you'll get it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.