Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

MOTHERGUNSHIP Achievement List Revealed

  • Posted on 17 July 18 at 03:48
    All of those achievements, aside from the complete a level and the campaign, look very grindy or difficult af
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper933,833
    Posted on 17 July 18 at 07:40
    Gonna wait and see what the verdict is on the achievements but it looks pretty cool!
  • Posted on 17 July 18 at 08:33
    If you think about it in the context of most games, the list might look challenging. If you think about it in the context of Tower of Guns... I don't see this one being too bad.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
  • Inspector 74Inspector 74367,582
    Posted on 17 July 18 at 09:25
    SONofGIANTS610 said:
    All of those achievements, aside from the complete a level and the campaign, look very grindy or difficult af
    I hear you and entirely echo that sentiment, Its gonna be a great game though, I just hope its not one of those games that sits on my gamer card with 0 achievements too long (I know you can remove them but I only remove them if they're total shite, ive only done it once or twice)
  • Posted on 17 July 18 at 16:51
    Inspector 74 said:
    SONofGIANTS610 said:
    All of those achievements, aside from the complete a level and the campaign, look very grindy or difficult af
    I hear you and entirely echo that sentiment, Its gonna be a great game though, I just hope its not one of those games that sits on my gamer card with 0 achievements too long (I know you can remove them but I only remove them if they're total shite, ive only done it once or twice)
    I've played it a decent amount, it'll be a bit grindy, but it's not gonna be that hard. The only actually challenging one seems to be the achievement for not taking damage.
  • Posted on 18 July 18 at 10:17
    Keeping an eye on this. It looks pretty good from what I’ve seen.
  • Hazar KhallHazar Khall1,241,635
    Posted on 18 July 18 at 12:53
    Tower of guns was fun so I'd love this, got quite a few backlogged games though and I remember this being in demo/beta for quite a bit.

    Interested, definitely so, but hype hurts more often than it helps nowadays so I'll watch this game for a bit, though going all in should it ever show up on sale dance
    Go big or go home (>*_*)>---gs
  • RatpoizenRatpoizen762,303
    Posted on 24 September 20 at 18:09
    I cant see this on the store? Only the dlc and the crafting range appear when I search. Really wanted to try it.
  • Posted on 24 November 20 at 19:51
    Ratpoizen said:
    I cant see this on the store? Only the dlc and the crafting range appear when I search. Really wanted to try it.
    Not sure if you already know this or not as I'm replying kinda late, but it is available physically. That being said, if you pass on it, you're not missing much. It doesn't have the same magic that Tower of Guns had.
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏834,755
  • RatpoizenRatpoizen762,303
    Posted on 25 November 20 at 17:22, Edited on 30 November 20 at 06:19 by Ratpoizen
    IronFistofSnuff said:
    Ratpoizen said:
    I cant see this on the store? Only the dlc and the crafting range appear when I search. Really wanted to try it.
    Not sure if you already know this or not as I'm replying kinda late, but it is available physically. That being said, if you pass on it, you're not missing much. It doesn't have the same magic that Tower of Guns had.
    Thanks for the info. May get round to ordering a copy at some point then! 😀
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.