The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: July 17th, 2018
Tandar1
Tandar1
Posted on 17 July 18 at 00:59
Not much this time
DarkWingSpartan
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:03, Edited on 17 July 18 at 01:03 by DarkWingSpartan
Torn on picking up Okami now or waiting for the Switch port (it seems like a game best enjoyed in several short bursts). What do people think of it?
This is a signature. It has words in it.
Celtic Corpze
Celtic Corpze
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:04
Fortnite...wot a pile o' shite that game isfacepalm
CarlosMaestre85
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:07
DarkWingSpartan said:
Torn on picking up Okami now or waiting for the Switch port (it seems like a game best enjoyed in several short bursts). What do people think of it?
I got it at launch and is an excellent game, but... I believe that the Switch port, if done right, will be the best version, since using the Celestial Brush will be intuitive and near flawless with the touch screen.
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:12
Picked up the Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle, I played those when they were new on the 360 so I know what to expect. I hope that both games have since been patched and work a lot better now on the XBox One since the reviews for the bundle aren't great.
Although the most recent is from last year so maybe they've both been patched and work better now.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Chuck710Taylor
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:13
Wont have winners every week, at least I got that GWG situation handled
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:14
DarkWingSpartan said:
It's excellent, if you can give it a try before buying then I recommend doing so to see if it's to your liking first. It is a very good game though.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:14
Dry week for me this time around.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:16
Okami hd and outbreak
Buff Beefbroth
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:16
So there's just not gonna be a summer sale, huh?
Conor x420a
Conor x420a
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:28
CELTIC CORPSE said:
Fortnite...wot a pile o' shite that game isfacepalm
Could be worse tho right? People could pay £25 for a beta version of a PC game that is extremely basic and completely lacks content.
CJN x420a
Jdobem
Jdobem
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:29
Fe is going to be on EA Access right? not worth buying then
J
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:34
Just Outbreak this week i guess
Your achievements are belong to us!
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:36
Is that Battlefield 1 and all its DLC for $15?
Evandalist
Evandalist
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:40, Edited on 17 July 18 at 02:22 by Evandalist
Buff Beefbroth said:
So there's just not gonna be a summer sale, huh?
The only people still saying there's going to be a huge summer sale are speculative fans on TA and reddit who are too idiotic to realize that the E3 sale weeks ago was the summer sale. Literally nobody associated with Xbox has given any hint of a separate summer sale and it's way past the date where the annual summer sale takes place which, coincidentally, also lined up with the E3 sale.

Yet every sale thread both here and on the Xbox One subreddit for the last 3 weeks has been filled to the brim with retards going "DURR, WHERE IS THE SUMMER SALE!?!"

EDIT : There's even a few morons on the subreddit sale thread right now pointing to the lack of titles on offer this week as definitive proof of a huge summer sale incoming. laugh
Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
guns vs kittens
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:56
The outbreak game for less than $3 sure can't hurt.
Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
South Park TFBW
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:57
The Noto said:
Is that Battlefield 1 and all its DLC for $15?
Yes. That’s a pretty insane deal
DAN5KI97
DAN5KI97
Posted on 17 July 18 at 01:59
Boring
DAN5KI97
Death Metal Jim
Posted on 17 July 18 at 02:00
Reina Watt said:
Picked up the Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle, I played those when they were new on the 360 so I know what to expect. I hope that both games have since been patched and work a lot better now on the XBox One since the reviews for the bundle aren't great.
Although the most recent is from last year so maybe they've both been patched and work better now.
They're both pretty much the same games as the 360. No hd upgrades or real patches to fix the old glitches. The only thing different about them is they include all the previous DLC released for the games, including Juggernaut for Ultimate Alliance 2. Games have a nice ratio on the One too, if that's something you're looking at.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.