The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: July 17th, 2018

AuthorMessage
Elite1111111111
Posted on 17 July 18 at 20:16
Right 0n Q said:
I should pick up Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but something tells me that I can find it cheaper than $12.
The digital version DOES includes the DLC as well if that matters at all to you.
dymagate
dymagate
Posted on 18 July 18 at 00:08
OldSchoolBlood said:
Wow, Dustforce on sale. Something new on sale finally. I will buy it just for that reason.
It seems amusing that it might be the catalyst for the From Dust 'confusion' but regardless it has definitely got my interest. I can't remember the last time a 360 game went on sale that I hadn't heard of!
CatgirlFanatic
Posted on 18 July 18 at 03:00
It's truly a damn shame that Darkstalkers has an unobtainable. It's one of my favorite fighting games of all time, and a lot of people are going to miss out on it just because of that. T_T

We'll probably not get a new one since it didn't sell very well. The unobtainable didn't affect it at first, but probably will in the future. I'm sure the same is true for the PS3 version.
A filthy degenerate obsessed with 2D.
BloodDiamond174
Posted on 18 July 18 at 03:45
I wish the DLC for Splinter Conviction was in this sale. I have the game already, i am waiting for the DLC to go to sale compute
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 18 July 18 at 04:33, Edited on 18 July 18 at 13:47 by Tatl360
CatgirlFanatic said:
It's truly a damn shame that Darkstalkers has an unobtainable. It's one of my favorite fighting games of all time, and a lot of people are going to miss out on it just because of that. T_T

We'll probably not get a new one since it didn't sell very well. The unobtainable didn't affect it at first, but probably will in the future. I'm sure the same is true for the PS3 version.
I guess it is.
I remember looking for this when the youtube crap stopped working and I believe there's an official announcement on the capcom website regarding the discontinuation with the youtube service for the PS3.
And probably no word for the 360 version on there. I don't know japanese so I'm not sure if they just ignored the 360 version really.

Edit:
It seems they updated it this year in June: http://www.capcom.co.jp/VR/information.html

CAPCOM said:
Updated on Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Thank you for your patronage of the vampire resurrection.

We ended the service support with the ability of YouTube uploads of the PlayStation ® 3 and Xbox 360 ® replay data.
I apologize to everyone, but In the future, I would like to thank you for the vampire resurrection.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 18 July 18 at 04:41
Osmo76 said:
I think i'll pick up Contrast because it has pretty good rating (3.6 stars) and it's a fast completion. Might be a GWG some day but I'm feeling reckless! headspin
OldSchoolBlood said:
Contrast is pretty terrible. Had to play thru it a few times because of glitchy achievements too....lame.
I find it to be a very nice game. Definitely recommended.

Only in the final moments it glitched on me. It's something very stupid
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

It is frustrating trying to make something work and the game suddenly can't progress. But replaying just the level fixes it.
This above is not really a spoiler. There are clear instructions in what should be done.

Some people don't have patience. But the ending is awesome. =)
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 18 July 18 at 05:32
Kedrix said:
put it as part of the sales list, but not actually on sale
remove from sale
put on sale without notification
next week: put it as part of the sales list, but not actually on sale
remove from sale
A classic microsoft.
Smallville2106
Posted on 18 July 18 at 10:16
Nothing for me this week. Wallet is safe.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 18 July 18 at 14:37
Osmo76 said:
I think i'll pick up Contrast because it has pretty good rating (3.6 stars) and it's a fast completion. Might be a GWG some day but I'm feeling reckless! headspin
For $2.50 Contrast is worth it. I enjoyed the story and puzzle physics. I waited a while for GwG but it never seemed to come, but it regularly shows up for cheap on sale.
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 18 July 18 at 19:12
Can we get a completion percentage showing next to the games on the list?
That would be a very helpful feature.
flubber
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.