The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Ultimate Game Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
wookieepuppy
wookieepuppy
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:18
Hurray!

At long last, the DELUXE sniper elite 4 is reduced from its usual lofty £75 !!!!!

‘Bout time!
loopingstar
loopingstar
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:19
Just in case nobody else notices - Wolfenstein 2 is £20 , a pretty good deal.....but it’s £18.75 in a bundle with Doom 😁👍 Think I’ll grab that !
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:29
that Doom + Wolfenstein 2 bundle is very tempting and Dirt Rally for £7.50

finally picking up the games I've been waiting on sales for smile
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:37, Edited on 19 July 18 at 09:38 by XenomorphFiend
Oddly enough I just bought physical copies of Wolfenstein "New Order/Old Blood" and Wolfenstein 2 on disc for almost the exact same prices last week. I spent $38 and some change after shipping.

I have close to a dozen games on my digital wishlist, and only 1 made it on this sale.

Looks like I'll get to play Unravel Two with my misses!
Streets Ahead
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:43
dying light $15 - Dying light with seasonpass $18 - Season pass WITHOUT Dying light, STILL $30

I wonder if it will ever go on sale alone...Out of principle i just refuse to buy the whole game again.

And why is the regular price $30 for the seasonpass, when the regular price for the full game WITH season pass is the same?
StuRedman80
StuRedman80
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:49
I'll buy Sniper Elite 4 and Zombie Army Trilogy clap
Vuxur
Posted on 19 July 18 at 09:57
Awesome, Terraria is now on sale for full price.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:13
loopingstar said:
Just in case nobody else notices - Wolfenstein 2 is £20 , a pretty good deal.....but it’s £18.75 in a bundle with Doom 😁👍 Think I’ll grab that !
I overlooked that bundle and purchased doom last night and then went to bed. Saw your post...and thought....damn, so I contacted Microsoft support, and got a refund, as they saw I purchased the game about 9 hours ago and didn't play it in the meantime, even tho I own the disc version of doom and Wolfenstein as well. I picked up the bundle now and can sell my disc versions.
Thanks Microsoft for the fast assistance.
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:16
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:
Don't bother with buying The Walking Dead Collection - The Telltale Series Achievements by itself, if you pre-order Walking Dead: The Final Season you get it as a bonus.

$29.99 US or $40.19 CAD (!) to buy it standalone versus pre-ordering The Final Season for $19.99 US or $26.99 CAD.
Thankyou! what a bargain. Do you know when/how you actually get the collection after preordering?
I believe you simply go to the store page for the collection on your Xbox and it should be free.
C0LOURMEGREY
C0LOURMEGREY
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:19
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:
Don't bother with buying The Walking Dead Collection - The Telltale Series Achievements by itself, if you pre-order Walking Dead: The Final Season you get it as a bonus.

$29.99 US or $40.19 CAD (!) to buy it standalone versus pre-ordering The Final Season for $19.99 US or $26.99 CAD.
Thankyou! what a bargain. Do you know when/how you actually get the collection after preordering?
Immediately, you can just go to the store page for the collection & it shows as free/ready to download
Dontasciime
Dontasciime
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:25
Sale is such a strong word.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:25
Sort it out, Microsoft! Bean Dive was last week! You really should liaise with us to plan these things better and fit in with our schedule. kthxbai
Two can play this game.
Darth Knight
Darth Knight
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:27
It didn't show up for me, ill have to have another look later. Or contact support.
Beep Boop
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:33
Bought this war of Mine, great developer so wanted to pick this up for a while. There are a lot of DLC packs but not the individual DLC. I just wanted the Watch Dogs 2 DLC...
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
pantorqa
pantorqa
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:42
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:

I pre-ordered it not to long ago, you get the collection right away!
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:50
pantorqa said:
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:

how do you get it though? is it as a code? or is it just suddenly "free to buy" ?
PowergridMIKE
Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:54
Many of these sales are pretty good.
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:21
TheMaize said:
pantorqa said:
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:

how do you get it though? is it as a code? or is it just suddenly "free to buy" ?
It will be FREE in the Store Immediately after you purchase the preorder for The Final Season. A few peope have told me they canceled the preorder after they finished getting the 4000G in the Collection to truely get it free since it will be a few weeks til the deal ends and The Final Season will be less than 10.00 in 6 months but I just kept the preorder. I thought 19.99 was a great deal for 2 completions for 5000G 🙂👍
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:25
XBox Assassin83 said:
TheMaize said:
pantorqa said:
Darth Knight said:
RadiantViper said:

It will be FREE in the Store Immediately after you purchase the preorder for The Final Season. A few peope have told me they canceled the preorder after they finished getting the 4000G in the Collection to truely get it free since it will be a few weeks til the deal ends and The Final Season will be less than 10.00 in 6 months but I just kept the preorder. I thought 19.99 was a great deal for 2 completions for 5000G 🙂👍
cancelling the preorder for that. is a pretty cheap move to be honest :)

I am gonna pass then. i hoped for a code, so i could trade it for something else
iCoV x JaRvOo
iCoV x JaRvOo
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:01
I just pre ordered the Walking Dead final season and I go to the store page of the walking dead collection and it still shows the price telling me to pay for it. It's definitely available immediately?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.