The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Ultimate Game Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
Drizzle 084
Drizzle 084
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:09
Hellblade and LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 are on my list. I’ll try to grab them, if not, I’ll have to pick them up at a later point.
Achilles337
Achilles337
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:21
HELLBLADE!!
Go LSU and SAINTS!!
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:22
Been waiting for Flying Tigers for ages, I'll destroy it over the holidays.

Thank you for the info TA.
In a room full of emptiness
BeamyZinger
BeamyZinger
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:24
Regalia, Deadlight, Jotun, Impact Winter, and Fury,s Collection for me. Lots to enjoy now.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:28
iCoV x JaRvOo said:
I just pre ordered the Walking Dead final season and I go to the store page of the walking dead collection and it still shows the price telling me to pay for it. It's definitely available immediately?
Same here. I'm going to give them a few hours and see what happens. Hope I don't have to call MS support to get this straightened out.
Koding - TrueAchievements Moderator
SprinkyDink
SprinkyDink
Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:48
Koding said:
iCoV x JaRvOo said:
I just pre ordered the Walking Dead final season and I go to the store page of the walking dead collection and it still shows the price telling me to pay for it. It's definitely available immediately?
Same here. I'm going to give them a few hours and see what happens. Hope I don't have to call MS support to get this straightened out.
I'm sure it's just iffy cuz it's on sale. But I'm gonna also preorder so let me know what happens . Won't be home for 5 hours
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:22
Why is it so hard to put 360 games in the same page as xbox one? There's windows games here...

To be honest, separating them is stupid beyond belief.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:30
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Why is it so hard to put 360 games in the same page as xbox one? There's windows games here...

I would assume because of the PlayAnywhere aspect that means that a good portion of the Windows games share an achievement list with the Xbox One version.
Koding - TrueAchievements Moderator
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:34
Only a couple of them are possibles, got most of the games I want already!
Legohead 1977
Alchemist xPTKx
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:41
Sniper elite 4 with DLC; Yes please
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:47
Ostrowidzki1989 said:

I find the Xbox One sale a bit annoying to browse because of all the strange indies and the consumables. The 360 is so much easier.

I'm not against indies as I've played and 100% some of them, but some are strange and no wonder they sell less with such presentations/graphics/etc.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:47
Just Sleeping Dogs for me.
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
SprinkyDink
SprinkyDink
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:03
Tatl360 said:
Ostrowidzki1989 said:

I find the Xbox One sale a bit annoying to browse because of all the strange indies and the consumables. The 360 is so much easier.

I'm not against indies as I've played and 100% some of them, but some are strange and no wonder they sell less with such presentations/graphics/etc.
That's pretty much the only section I look at cuz it's all I can afford usually
X AYP X
X AYP X
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:04
Dummy Question: I want Lets Sing games but not available on my región, how can I buy them?
MathGuy42
MathGuy42
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:29
The list is missing Sea of Thieves at 20% off.

The MS Rewards app says a purchase of Sea of Thieves gives 6000 bonus points and Super Lucky's Tale gives 3000. So that's kind of like an extra $6 or $3 back. I didn't see any warning that a sale price wouldn't work.
loopingstar
loopingstar
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:33
Batman Return to Arkham . $ 10 US. £20 UK ! 🤔 Some Jokers around indeed !
Wardieshire
Wardieshire
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:49
Evandalist said:
Buff Beefbroth said:
So there's just not gonna be a summer sale, huh?
The only people still saying there's going to be a huge summer sale are speculative fans on TA and reddit who are too idiotic to realize that the E3 sale weeks ago was the summer sale. Literally nobody associated with Xbox has given any hint of a separate summer sale and it's way past the date where the annual summer sale takes place which, coincidentally, also lined up with the E3 sale.

Yet every sale thread both here and on the Xbox One subreddit for the last 3 weeks has been filled to the brim with retards going "DURR, WHERE IS THE SUMMER SALE!?!"

EDIT : There's even a few morons on the subreddit sale thread right now pointing to the lack of titles on offer this week as definitive proof of a huge summer sale incoming. laugh
Looking a bit stupid now pal! laugh

Might want to check your facts before calling others morons.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:05, Edited on 19 July 18 at 15:07 by Elite1111111111
Wardieshire said:
Looking a bit stupid now pal! laugh

Might want to check your facts before calling others morons.
Their comment was before a sale was announced, so there were no 'facts' at the time. The 'where's muh Summer Sale' comments every week were getting a tad annoying, even if there did eventually end up being one.
LilGurgi
LilGurgi
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:13
It's sales like these that I have to remind myself that I have more than enough games in my backlog and limited gaming time so I shouldn't spend more money on games that will be on sale again (and again) before I can get around to playing them. That is a nice list of games/bundles though, but need to be strong and say no. Ugh.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:14
LilGurgi said:
It's sales like these that I have to remind myself that I have more than enough games in my backlog and limited gaming time so I shouldn't spend more money on games that will be on sale again (and again) before I can get around to playing them. That is a nice list of games/bundles though, but need to be strong and say no. Ugh.
It's easy to be strong and say no when you've already bought most of the games in these sales laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.