The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Ultimate Game Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
Sir Dane III
351,500
Sir Dane III
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:23
That Skyrim and Fallout 4 bundle is mighty tempting...either way i'll pick up the Game Pass offer next week.
Legendary J Man
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:23
While this is a great sale, nothing I want is on sale. No ACA game sale.
TheOdd101
291,648
TheOdd101
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:01
And suddenly my backlog just got even bigger...
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:11
2 questions guys if you could help me out! Is the LITTLE NIGHTMARES complete edition worth it at 12 dollars, seems really short but looks amazing. And does anyone have any opinions on LIVELOCK? Looks like a pretty fun twin stick shooter. Any help is much appreciated! As always thanks guys! 😁
Matthew
Buttercup III
182,356
Buttercup III
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:19
Oh FOR FUCKS SAKE. Infinite Warfare and MWR for Windows 10 finally go on sale but the Infinite Warfare digital deluxe edition that includes both and the season pass for the zombies maps isn’t put on sale?!?!?!

I refuse to buy it until that version goes on sale. Even if it was just 10% I’d probably take it but until that specific bundle is on sale I will never buy it.
Evc
422,168 422,168 GamerScore
Evc
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:36
Krispy Sheets said:
No news on Game Pass being on sale?

Edit: Well I'm stupid, I turn on the console and 3 months for 9.99 is the first thing I see.
Did you already have game pass or no? I have it and I want to add 3 months from the sale but cannot.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:46
Don't usually pick up digital stuff if it has a physical copy but I suppose for 10 dollars I can do it for Aerea. Looks like I'll also pick up the complete editions of Surge and Deus Ex. Would like to get Regalia but I'm not sure I should bite for a mere 20% discount...

Don't usually see RPGs I need on sale so this sale is a pleasant surprise.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 19 July 18 at 23:02
Nothing that peaks my interest that I don't already own. I'll save my money cause the few that I would probably buy, are still to expensive for me. Plus they'd probably just sit on my backlog with the other 30+ games and by the time I got around to playing them, they'd be cheaper then they are now.
fredflintstoned
Posted on 19 July 18 at 23:24
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
2 questions guys if you could help me out! Is the LITTLE NIGHTMARES complete edition worth it at 12 dollars, seems really short but looks amazing. And does anyone have any opinions on LIVELOCK? Looks like a pretty fun twin stick shooter. Any help is much appreciated! As always thanks guys! 😁
Yes, I would definitely recommend Little Nightmares complete edition.
It's well worth the price IMO.

I haven't played Livelock so I can't offer my opinion on that.
Throni360
1,006,200
Throni360
Posted on 19 July 18 at 23:36
Legendary J Man said:
While this is a great sale, nothing I want is on sale. No ACA game sale.
They'll most likely never go on sale.
TheJimiDude
482,747
TheJimiDude
Posted on 19 July 18 at 23:51
Dresden N7 said:
You guys don't have an excuse anymore. Buy Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice!
Yeah agree I bought it without hesitation :).
Beware of the grammar police!
I am Mindslave
Posted on 20 July 18 at 00:00, Edited on 20 July 18 at 00:00 by I am Mindslave
What do you guys think of Forza Horizon 3? I have played the first 2, but passed on 3 after I quit trying to grind championships in 2. Should it just be skipped at this point?
RadiantViper
633,353
RadiantViper
Posted on 20 July 18 at 00:19
I am Mindslave said:
What do you guys think of Forza Horizon 3? I have played the first 2, but passed on 3 after I quit trying to grind championships in 2. Should it just be skipped at this point?
3 is a lot less grindy than 2. There's still a "complete all championships" achievement but there are less of them, no road trips, they're only 3 races and you can edit 2 of the races to be super short. And the multiplayer achievements are MUCH easier.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 20 July 18 at 00:49
fredflintstoned said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
2 questions guys if you could help me out! Is the LITTLE NIGHTMARES complete edition worth it at 12 dollars, seems really short but looks amazing. And does anyone have any opinions on LIVELOCK? Looks like a pretty fun twin stick shooter. Any help is much appreciated! As always thanks guys! 😁
Yes, I would definitely recommend Little Nightmares complete edition.
It's well worth the price IMO.

I haven't played Livelock so I can't offer my opinion on that.
Awesome! Thanks! Will be picking it up 😁
Matthew
BegFourMercy
692,015
BegFourMercy
Posted on 20 July 18 at 01:56
StuRedman80 said:
I'll buy Sniper Elite 4 and Zombie Army Trilogy clap
Zombie Army Trilogy is in game pass.
BegFourMercy
692,015
BegFourMercy
Posted on 20 July 18 at 01:59
Grabbed Doom / Wolf 2 Combo for 26.
pseudoidol
87,622
pseudoidol
Posted on 20 July 18 at 02:13
Mankind Divided 80% off, that's a win for 12 bucks.
Looking to boost: GTA 5 HALO 5 KILLER INSTINCT
Allgorhythm
252,093
Allgorhythm
Posted on 20 July 18 at 03:11
THIEF is 4.00 USD - shameless plug for my walkthrough. smile
Tropan
584,853
Tropan
Posted on 20 July 18 at 04:45
Allgorhythm said:
THIEF is 4.00 USD - shameless plug for my walkthrough. smile
+1 for this walkthrough, very helpful for 100%!
http://zedtozed.com https://discord.gg/HUWYWQD Weekly Achievement Podcast, Contests and Prizes Every Month, Just For Gaming!
Allgorhythm
252,093
Allgorhythm
Posted on 20 July 18 at 05:23
Tropan said:
Allgorhythm said:
THIEF is 4.00 USD - shameless plug for my walkthrough. smile
+1 for this walkthrough, very helpful for 100%!
Appreciate the feedback--thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.