Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale 2018

• Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:45
    xONLYINHUMANxx said:
    i was hoping dante's inferno was going to be on sale

i'll probably get

prey
    both same and max games

own pretty much all of the good backwards games
    Unless you already own the Trials of St. luca DLC, I wouldn't waste your time as they removed it from the Market.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666221,996
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 10:55
    matdan said:
    BRAN IS HERE said:
    Naystar32 said:
    Always waiting huge discount on MW3 Dlc !!!

Its not a really good sale finally....
    If was all on sale two weeks ago
    Still way over-priced, going to keep waiting for an actual sale on what amounts to a quick afternoon completion.
    It's map packs for multiplayer.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:01
    I own nearly all these games...
  • CQOzymandiasCQOzymandias654,663
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:04
    Zorlac0666 said:
    matdan said:
    BRAN IS HERE said:
    Naystar32 said:
    Always waiting huge discount on MW3 Dlc !!!

Its not a really good sale finally....
    If was all on sale two weeks ago
    Still way over-priced, going to keep waiting for an actual sale on what amounts to a quick afternoon completion.
    It's map packs for multiplayer.
    Not for MW3, it isn’t, at least not all of it. There ARE map packs, yes, but there’s also additional Spec Ops missions. The DLC packs include both. Only the Spec Ops missions have achievements, there’s no cheevs for playing the new maps.
  • MasterpasjeMasterpasje426,659
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:06
    Osmo76 said:
    Bought Tomb Raider: Legend. Silly me, so many games to play already. I hope I'm never 1,99 euros away from my dreamhouse!
    The game is on sale pretty regularly, but the expensive dlc never follows suit.
  • AlphaSON1CAlphaSON1C1,813,882
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:13
    Time to spend some money.
    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 11:46, Edited on 19 July 18 at 11:48 by Armstrong x360a
    Masterpasje said:
    Osmo76 said:
    Bought Tomb Raider: Legend. Silly me, so many games to play already. I hope I'm never 1,99 euros away from my dreamhouse!
    The game is on sale pretty regularly, but the expensive dlc never follows suit.
    I think the DLC has been on sale exactly once and only for 50% off so still $20 for both. But I picked them up then, damn achievements...

Same reason I won’t touch MW3. The best sale we’ve seen for that DLC was still $45 for the whole package, crazy.
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:27
    Wilkd said:
    Still yet to play FO3 after I got the code with 4, is the DLC worth getting?
    I'd say yes. At the very least, get Broken Steel since that expands the ending of the game and fixes some issues there is with the vanilla version's endgame.
  • ValentinoGunValentinoGun536,336
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:35
    Mini Ninjas and Blue Dragon for me. Can't pass it up with these prices.
  • Tatl360Tatl360462,339
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 12:44
    Nice sale! A lot of games and DLC.

XenomorphFiend said:
    I have been waiting for a sale on Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition for SO MANY YEARS!!!! I'm probably the only one but I'm so goddamn excited for that!!!
    haha me too. It's rare to go on sale. Now I need to get Frogger 2 from US or the disc version, because that one is not available here.
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:14, Edited on 19 July 18 at 13:15 by XCaptainMexico
    Wasn't there some guy not even two days ago telling everyone we'd never get this summer sale? I'm sure glad he was wrong. Now if only those Lego games would go on sale.
  • GuidalityGuidality897,121
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:21
    Still no sale on wasted space dlc for goat sim...
  • Chad DoogleChad Doogle253,398
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:34
    Was really hopeful that the Black Ops DLC would be on sale since the game was for $14.99... but alas looks like you can just buy the entire game for the same price as each individual DLC. Smh
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,102,347
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 13:35
    Much like the X1 sale, most of the games I want I already have, a couple of possibles though...
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:02
    Mannschaft570 said:
    mmm still the same DLC for Sleeping Dogs and not the other, oh well. Guess I'll buy it full price then.
    Guess I'll have to as well. I already picked up Year of the Snake last time it was a dollar. Nightmare in North Point just doesn't want to go on sale.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • xXLILBRAZILxXLILBRAZIL690,971
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:04
    hoping to pick up Shadow of the Damned if it wins the TA Playlist.
  • Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:57
    SpudimusPrime89 said:
    Wilkd said:
    I'd say yes. At the very least, get Broken Steel since that expands the ending of the game and fixes some issues there is with the vanilla version's endgame.
    I would highly recommend the DLC for Fallout 3. Especially Broken Steel, as mentioned above.
    War...war never changes.
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic535,199
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:24
    That's an absolute steal for the Silent Hill HD collection! I can't find a hard-copy for cheaper than $20. Yoink!
  • OlivierL57OlivierL57926,665
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:27
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    SpudimusPrime89 said:
    Wilkd said:
    I would highly recommend the DLC for Fallout 3. Especially Broken Steel, as mentioned above.
    I would say get a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY, it would be cheaper than buying all the DLCs even during this sale.
  • Assist BeanAssist Bean656,623
    Posted on 19 July 18 at 16:24
    Probably gonna pick up Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0. Still attempting to 1000G them on the one but since I'm going out of town next week I guess I can work on those!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads