The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale 2018

AuthorMessage
Warku1t
380,851
Warku1t
Posted on 19 July 18 at 16:35
No more Fable 2 DLC sale???
Cheva1ier
450,525
Cheva1ier
Posted on 19 July 18 at 16:42
Ermmm ya....AVOID Black Ops, Black Ops 2, and Ghosts....if you aren't already

I think they're on sale for $15 each

Well, each of those 3 games have 4 DLC @ $15 each again, with 2 possible season passes at $50 each

So if you went for all, that would be $45 for the 3 base games and then $160-180 for DLC if you wanted 100% achievements...Activision can suck it...no thanks unless there's a decent sale on that
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 19 July 18 at 17:14
Yet again, Goat Simulator dlc is nowhere to be seen; Bulletstorm dlc as well.....sighcry
Strykerz911
212,029
Strykerz911
Posted on 19 July 18 at 17:53
Finally got the DLC for New Vegas!
Paw McCatney
401,891
Paw McCatney
Posted on 19 July 18 at 17:59
Jakben14 said:
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is a game that doesn't get enough appreciation on here since Konami released half the game as DLC. But seeing as all the DLC for it is on sale it definitely felt well worth the full game experience than just the vanilla version itself.
Can you (or anyone) advise if the DLC is only available as individual purchases, or is there a version of the DLC in a bundle where I can just buy all the characters & maps? I just looked and didn't see anything other than the individual purchases, so just making sure before I start buying them.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:24
Paw McCatney said:
Jakben14 said:
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is a game that doesn't get enough appreciation on here since Konami released half the game as DLC. But seeing as all the DLC for it is on sale it definitely felt well worth the full game experience than just the vanilla version itself.
Can you (or anyone) advise if the DLC is only available as individual purchases, or is there a version of the DLC in a bundle where I can just buy all the characters & maps? I just looked and didn't see anything other than the individual purchases, so just making sure before I start buying them.
360 games can't bundle, and Castlevania was before games started getting into Season Passes. There are 13 pieces of DLC from what I can see on the Xbox Store, and they're all individual items. All of it is on sale except the Music Packs.

There are
- 6 DLC Characters (all on sale)
- 5 DLC Chapters (all on sale)
- 2 Music Packs
Paw McCatney
401,891
Paw McCatney
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:28
Elite1111111111 said:
Paw McCatney said:
Jakben14 said:
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair is a game that doesn't get enough appreciation on here since Konami released half the game as DLC. But seeing as all the DLC for it is on sale it definitely felt well worth the full game experience than just the vanilla version itself.
Can you (or anyone) advise if the DLC is only available as individual purchases, or is there a version of the DLC in a bundle where I can just buy all the characters & maps? I just looked and didn't see anything other than the individual purchases, so just making sure before I start buying them.
360 games can't bundle, and Castlevania was before games started getting into Season Passes. There are 13 pieces of DLC from what I can see on the Xbox Store, and they're all individual items. All of it is on sale except the Music Packs.

There are
- 6 DLC Characters (all on sale)
- 5 DLC Chapters (all on sale)
- 2 Music Packs
Cool, thanks for confirming!
Jasecw2
259,533
Jasecw2
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:34
worth noting the Walking dead Michonne sale is only on episode 1 and not the full game episodes 2-4 are still regular priced
Only1PJA
226,156
Only1PJA
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:22
Would it will them to put the Fable 2 dlc on sale? I honestly can't think of a time when it has ever been available - I wouldn't mind it they offered 10% for it being in game pass but they only do that for One games it seems
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:35
Only1PJA said:
Would it will them to put the Fable 2 dlc on sale? I honestly can't think of a time when it has ever been available - I wouldn't mind it they offered 10% for it being in game pass but they only do that for One games it seems
As far as I could find based off TA sales posts, they haven't been on sale since February 2014.
Benyboy007Style
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:51
Is anyone else having a problem where you select a game that you know you own in the Xbox 360 store and it shows you still need to buy it?
Buttercup III
197,782
Buttercup III
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:24
I’m considering getting a digital copy of Black Ops 3 but I only need a few bomb defuses to be done with the multiplayer achievements so I’m not sure it’s worth it
Buttercup III
197,782
Buttercup III
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:26
Jasecw2 said:
worth noting the Walking dead Michonne sale is only on episode 1 and not the full game episodes 2-4 are still regular priced
There’s a bundle with episodes 2 & 3. It goes on sale a good bit. It will probably be on sale on Black Friday if not before then
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:25
Dang, was hoping for some never before discounted arcade titles.

Ill keep dreaming...

Probably grab Super Contra, i dont have that yet for some reason
Your achievements are belong to us!
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:34
Crimson Drifter said:
Dang, was hoping for some never before discounted arcade titles.

Ill keep dreaming...

Probably grab Super Contra, i dont have that yet for some reason
That's about the only thing that's caught my eye as well.
Darklord1899
329,231
Darklord1899
Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:21
I would like to get some of the Atari games cheap... Yars Revenge 2.

Nothing here for me.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 19 July 18 at 22:54
FierceMonkeyMan said:
Are the telltale games the same quality on both systems? I'm thinking about getting the Batman one through 360 at a cheaper price if it really makes no difference.
They are the same quality, as I notice no graphical difference between the 360 and X1 versions. The main difference is the quality of gameplay. The 360 versions tend to be a bit laggy during quick time events (on all Telltale games) so sometimes you can miss/mess up, and the loading from 1 sequence to the next seems to be longer. The X1 versions definitely play smoother with no lag. But other than that, I notice no differences.
Piston Toyota
738,220
Piston Toyota
Posted on 20 July 18 at 00:32, Edited on 20 July 18 at 00:39 by Piston Toyota
Super Contra is coming home for me. Can’t wait to get bodied by aliens forever for 200G laugh . As an aside, Dustforce is on sale on the regular deals for this week, and that’s an extremely rare item to go on sale, so if you’re into obscure Arcade stuff check that out as well.
Allgorhythm
254,034
Allgorhythm
Posted on 20 July 18 at 05:19
THIEF (Xbox 360) for 1.49 USD. A great game. I highly recommend it. Also, I'd like to put in a shameless plug for my walkthrough that will allow you to play this great game at a great price smoothly and efficiently.
MUFFINTAST1C
94,246 94,246 GamerScore
MUFFINTAST1C
Posted on 20 July 18 at 09:42
Still waiting for that Advanced Warfare DLC for 360 to plummet too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.