The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 20 Quickest Xbox One and Xbox 360 Completions from the Ultimate Game Sale

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:29
Get the most score for your hard earned money

Please click here to read the story: The 20 Quickest Xbox One and Xbox 360 Completions from the Ultimate Game Sale
Kez001
Kez001
Posted on 19 July 18 at 14:41
Scrabble being on this list assumes it'll load and that you have a partner to do the emote achievement with online. If your account is linked to ubisoft club the game likes to just crash at startup. Wound up having to get a physical copy in order to play it.
Shereni
Shereni
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:03
Kez001 said:
Scrabble being on this list assumes it'll load and that you have a partner to do the emote achievement with online. If your account is linked to ubisoft club the game likes to just crash at startup. Wound up having to get a physical copy in order to play it.
Wow, thanks for the heads up! Was considering getting it until I read your comment.
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:10
Very nice article. Appreciated!
Terrene Fire
Terrene Fire
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:35
Black and White Bushido requires 4 controllers to 100% it according to the walk through- makes it a vey expensive 1000G 😹
Elite1111111111
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:48, Edited on 19 July 18 at 15:49 by Elite1111111111
Terrene Fire said:
Black and White Bushido requires 4 controllers to 100% it according to the walk through- makes it a vey expensive 1000G 😹
Yeah, I feel like that needs to be pointed out. I don't think many people have 4 XBone controllers. I only do through some of my first controllers that had issues down the line that I hadn't had replacement plans on.
z0rrofox
z0rrofox
Posted on 19 July 18 at 15:54
Also the Arcade Classics can take more than 3-4 hours each to 1000G. Easily get a decent 500-700 point bump but some of those achievements will takes ages.

Centurion and Rambler from Dig Dug spring to mind along with the OM NOM NOM and Perfect Stage achievements
Like beer and want to own a part of a brewery? Buy yourself some Brewdog shares: https://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks?referred_by=R577425
PuddleOfStix
PuddleOfStix
Posted on 19 July 18 at 17:18
Far Cry Classic? Nah, mate. Can't sneak by enemies for a certain achievement in the campaign as they always detect you no matter how slow and well hidden you are.
Spiderman Noire
Posted on 19 July 18 at 17:59
See how easy the games are on the Xbox One? So many quick completions compared to the 360. I know this it related to the sale but it is quite sad...I miss just the 360 days
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:03
PuddleOfStix said:
Far Cry Classic? Nah, mate. Can't sneak by enemies for a certain achievement in the campaign as they always detect you no matter how slow and well hidden you are.
I agree with this. I was so disappointed with that game and wish I could get my money back for it. If I had known the stealth was so badly done (not to mention several other things) I would never have bought it to begin with. I still have yet to go back to it and try and finish the story. :(

I can put in a vote for Mini Ninjas though. I bought it a few years ago more for my nephew at that point but it was such a fun little game with a bunch of silly stuff in it. It was very easy to complete even on Hard, for anybody looking for something different and interesting.
Msross
Msross
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:24
Elite1111111111 said:
Terrene Fire said:
Yeah, I feel like that needs to be pointed out. I don't think many people have 4 XBone controllers. I only do through some of my first controllers that had issues down the line that I hadn't had replacement plans on.
If somones got windows 10 (even through a VM) & wired 360 controllers.. You could stream to the windows 10 machine, which have those controllers plugged in & it'll work that way.
Stryker can has
Posted on 19 July 18 at 18:41
I can't speak to most of the other games, but in addition to being quick completions...

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons,
Tacoma,
and Inside

... are absolutely fantastic games. I also personally feel like Abzû is more than worth full asking price, but that one's a little less game and a little more experience, so some might not be interested.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:04
Kez001 said:
Can't you just start it offline, then go online afterwards?
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Paw McCatney
Paw McCatney
Posted on 19 July 18 at 19:12
z0rrofox said:
Also the Arcade Classics can take more than 3-4 hours each to 1000G. Easily get a decent 500-700 point bump but some of those achievements will takes ages.

Centurion and Rambler from Dig Dug spring to mind along with the OM NOM NOM and Perfect Stage achievements
Never slammed my controller down so many times than when I played those games going for the harder achievements. With practice, the longest one for me was Galaga (took about 6 hours). Dig Dug was about 5, and Pac-Man was like 3. All doable, but all frustrating. I imagine anyone doing these in 2-3 hours already knows some of the classic exploits which I eventually found. Thanks, YouTube!
xArjenRobben10x
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:28
Stryker can has said:
I can't speak to most of the other games, but in addition to being quick completions...

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons,
Tacoma,
and Inside

... are absolutely fantastic games. I also personally feel like Abzû is more than worth full asking price, but that one's a little less game and a little more experience, so some might not be interested.
Abzu is the most boring game I've ever played and the controls are terrible. It's also on game pass.
WithTheDawn
WithTheDawn
Posted on 19 July 18 at 20:29
Yeah, Dig Dug has one very glitchy achievement which can be very frustrating, so go for that at your own risk.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:03
Bushido shouldn’t be on the list as you need 4 controllers for that “easy” completion.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
Strykerz911
Strykerz911
Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:08
Kez001 said:
There's a workaround to the crashing. Load the game offline. As soon as you are in the menu where you can choose a game, you can go online again. It's how I finished the game.

Also, I got the multiplayer emote achievement within 10 minutes of searching for a random game.
BMann1976
BMann1976
Posted on 19 July 18 at 21:12
Conan Exiles, really?
WayzoftheRaven
Posted on 19 July 18 at 22:09
Shereni said:
Kez001 said:
Wow, thanks for the heads up! Was considering getting it until I read your comment.
I actually had this issue but after an uninstall and reinstall I was able to play the game and finish it.
Mission Accomplished
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.