The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 20 Top Rated Games from the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic609,655
  • Rhhe82Rhhe82301,575
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:14
    Damn, I think I have all of them, except for AC: Origins. Been contemplating on that, but the truth is that I’ve been unable to bring myself to complete any AC game after I forced myself through Brotherhood.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:16
    Really like the list. The only surprising thing to me is Resident Evil. Tried playing it a couple times and could never get into it.
  • AH LewisAH Lewis373,916
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:18
    My favorites in this Top 20 list are Skyrim, BioShock, GTA V, Dark Souls 3, BioShock Infinite, Fallout 4. Definitely get those if you haven't played them already. I was afraid that Dark Souls 3 would be too difficult seeing as I couldn't finish the first 2 games but I actually managed to finish the game 3 times! You can play co-op if a boss is too difficult which I had to do lol. I also see that Resident Evil 7 is on sale and that is a great game too!
    L.Woodhall
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:27
    Great list of games! Still a few I haven't yet played.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:27
    Rhhe82 said:
    Damn, I think I have all of them, except for AC: Origins. Been contemplating on that, but the truth is that I’ve been unable to bring myself to complete any AC game after I forced myself through Brotherhood.
    I hear you, but trust me Origins is worth it. Restored my faith in the AC series.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:44
    Thank you for this smile
  • KeilaKeila574,308
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 14:48
    AH Lewis said:
    My favorites in this Top 20 list are Skyrim, BioShock, GTA V, Dark Souls 3, BioShock Infinite, Fallout 4. Definitely get those if you haven't played them already. I was afraid that Dark Souls 3 would be too difficult seeing as I couldn't finish the first 2 games but I actually managed to finish the game 3 times! You can play co-op if a boss is too difficult which I had to do lol. I also see that Resident Evil 7 is on sale and that is a great game too!
    All Souls games are co op
    Was Sexette
  • vSullyvSully1,067,901
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 15:09
    Cuphead is definitely not discounted 79%
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 15:18
    None of these games is a quick GS boost :D
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 15:31
    vSully said:
    Cuphead is definitely not discounted 79%
    I was about to say. The game is discounted at 20%.
    Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 16:56
    I own 13 of these smile
  • HalderHalder397,319
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 17:31
    Any chance of a top 20 easy gamerscore list? smile
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead588,392
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 17:36, Edited on 20 July 18 at 17:39 by HolyHalfDead
    Rhhe82 said:
    I consider Brotherhood to be the best in the series, and Origins is very much a return to Brotherhood. It will keep you busy for 60-80 hours getting the achievements, and there is plenty to do after getting the last achievement. Origins has restored my faith in the series.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead588,392
  • HalderHalder397,319
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:21
    Really a bunch of awesome games. compute
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 20:02
    Seems odd to see Hellblade omitted... Thought it was supposed to be the beez kneez. compute
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,093,205
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 20:11
    DarthVegeta667 said:
    Seems odd to see Hellblade omitted... Thought it was supposed to be the beez kneez. compute
    Well, it's also very highly rated, just not top 20 on site. It's at 4.5/5, so very close.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • BegFourMercyBegFourMercy992,943
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 00:15
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Really like the list. The only surprising thing to me is Resident Evil. Tried playing it a couple times and could never get into it.
    Yeah the old playstaion style movement are just so awkward. I gave up too. Not worth the frustration.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.