Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Play The Division's Underground DLC Free for a Limited Time

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,435
  • Vr EnglishVr English838,112
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 16:42
    Sounds good. Hopefully that will help me find some people to finish up underground!
  • ZukapeZukape599,597
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 16:52, Edited on 20 July 18 at 16:52 by Zukape
    Vr English said:
    Sounds good. Hopefully that will help me find some people to finish up underground!
    You dont need anyone. A couple weeks ago i did grind solo. Far as i remember it took 2 days to reach Rank 40 and all collectables. There is only 1 achievement tied to 4 players. Just use lfg feature for that.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 16:53
    Hey, this Shield isn't so bad. The Hunters might be a pain, but as long as you don't get terrible randoms it should be easy.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • GrawlNLGrawlNL499,478
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:12
    How much time would it take to get this done if you've never touched the game before?
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,435
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:21
    GrawlNL said:
    How much time would it take to get this done if you've never touched the game before?
    Apparently a long time. The most popular completion estimate time chosen by users is 60-80 hours.

Underground for Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:27
    GrawlNL said:
    The Underground is pretty much end game content. So you would need someone to run you through the campaign quickly and get you some decent gear before playing it.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:58, Edited on 20 July 18 at 19:00 by ameracin desi
    Reborn Insanity said:
    GrawlNL said:
    The Underground is pretty much end game content. So you would need someone to run you through the campaign quickly and get you some decent gear before playing it.
    Exactly. I've been playing & enjoying a long time now and barely made it to level 23. I still have 3 missions left, but unfortunately for both of us, this content is locked out until you are level 30 (MAX). So no way I'll finish in time to even try it. This does not include time actually playing it.

The underground area at the end of base of operations is unavailable so you can't get inside or check out the features until you reach level 30.
  • EPSILON 616EPSILON 616233,701 233,701 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 18:58
    About 8 to 15 hours of Campaign. Hit level 30. Then about 15 to 20 hours for all Underground achievements.

As of now, The 60 to 80 hours completion time is no longer accurate. Any lingering achievements I had before patch 1.8 were easily done as Underground has been balanced. At an Average of 10 minutes to beat a one phase operation (one collectible), you can get this done in 13 hours. You will hit level 40 before you get all the Collectibles.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 19:05
    EPSILON 616 said:
    About 8 to 15 hours of Campaign. Hit level 30. Then about 15 to 20 hours for all Underground achievements.

As of now, The 60 to 80 hours completion time is no longer accurate. Any lingering achievements I had before patch 1.8 were easily done as Underground has been balanced. At an Average of 10 minutes to beat a one phase operation (one collectible), you can get this done in 13 hours. You will hit level 40 before you get all the Collectibles.
    Playing Division solo, I've spent a good 30+ hours and just reached level 23. Campaign missions are really hard. I don't know how you could have possibly gotten through campaign in just 8-15 hours to level 30. I still need to rank 2 more levels (grinding) before I am recommended for the next mission and it takes a lot of time.
  • Posted on 20 July 18 at 19:14
    If you have a friend or someone else who is already level 30 join your game, you can play through your remaining campaign missions on Hard and just sit back while they clean the place out. You'll get the exp and get to level 30 in no time. While they kill stuff they can drop you free gear too. Once you hit level 30 you get gear drops like crazy.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • J2B9J2B91,231,397
    Posted on 20 July 18 at 22:19
    KBop a doo said:
    GrawlNL said:
    Apparently a long time. The most popular completion estimate time chosen by users is 60-80 hours.

Underground for Tom Clancy's The Division
    EPSILON 616 said:

Yeah the 60-80 hours was at launch but now underground is the easiest of the dlcs. I’d say you can get it done around closer to 20-25 hours. But yeah either way it’s much faster.
  • ZukapeZukape599,597
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 20:52
    ameracin desi said:
    EPSILON 616 said:

Playing Division solo, I've spent a good 30+ hours and just reached level 23. Campaign missions are really hard. I don't know how you could have possibly gotten through campaign in just 8-15 hours to level 30. I still need to rank 2 more levels (grinding) before I am recommended for the next mission and it takes a lot of time.
    Reach 275 gear score, use LMG's. Change world tier to 2. You should be able grind 3 phase missions around 35-40 mins with all modifiers active... Campaign is the easiest part of the game. I wish survival was easy as Underground DLC.
  • EPSILON 616EPSILON 616233,701 233,701 GamerScore
    Posted on 23 July 18 at 07:43
    ameracin desi said:
    I rolled a third character not too long ago. It took 4 hours to level 16 doing main missions only. I guess it just comes down to I know what I am doing and playing the next level even if I am multiple levels under the recommended requirement. I did get lucky with matchmaking low-level missions.

So I'd say your right, Its more in the range of 30 to 40 hours for newer players.
  • Posted on 23 July 18 at 17:41
    Zukape said:
    Reach 275 gear score, use LMG's. Change world tier to 2. You should be able grind 3 phase missions around 35-40 mins with all modifiers active... Campaign is the easiest part of the game. I wish survival was easy as Underground DLC.
    I have been using AR (primary) and marksman rifle (secondary) and I'll look out for LMGs to replace my AR. I'll def look into world tiers did not know about that! Seems like a great way to get better gear and consequently rise the ranks faster. Thank you
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 21:08
    Just researched. World tier is only available after level 30.
  • Posted on 24 July 18 at 22:06, Edited on 24 July 18 at 22:07 by Reborn Insanity
    When you hit level 30, gear will drop CONSTANTLY. You'll have a ton of credits and high-end / set gear to choose from. Try and get someone to run you through a mission or two on World Tier 5 and you should easily be at a gear score of 260-275
    See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads