Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Editions Announced

AuthorMessage
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:57
rad fad said:
What about the people who bought the game for $40 when it came out...do we get the DLC as well?

Seriously f*** this game. I enjoy all types of game genres, but have never regretted a buy more than this one.
Yes because that works with all complete editions when they release - day one buyers get everything too.
ARCADE EL1TE
ARCADE EL1TE
Posted on 21 July 18 at 21:02
I wonder how this is going to work? there server can not download any dlc codes or new codes dew to there update after the copy right claims. The only technical thing i can think they can do is take the lock off and let everyone play offline. ANY other content even if its the same as what has been out CANNOT be sold do to the claim. Lol gun media is going to be paying alot in being sewed or royaltys ect.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:01
that mask would be more appealing if it had the damage to it that it had in a couple of the movies...been too long for me to remember but i think a piece was missing
I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 22 July 18 at 05:35
The lMlan said:
Hey our game can’t have new content because of a legal battle, what should we do?!?!

Release our game again with all the content that we do have out there with the Jason mask.

Seeing as it’s the only way they can make money off this product now that they are backed into a corner I guess I can’t blame them.

But showing kills in the trailer that are not in the game (and probably never will be now) is a huge oversight by them.
Haven't played this so wondering what content everyone is mentioning that's in the trailer that's definitely not in the game? Incredibly curious!
Matthew
LizardKingv666
Posted on 22 July 18 at 13:39
What really pisses me off is that they never made a real single player - a thing that was actually promised. I think that was a step of the kickstarter goals. All we got are those Single Player Challenges.
mcnichoj
mcnichoj
Posted on 23 July 18 at 05:50
Elite1111111111 said:
TL;DR - The devs didn't do anything wrong
Some people believe that he devs knew about the content cut off date and instead of pushing out actual content, they worked on dedicated servers and patches. The server tweaks and bug fixes could have been done after.
Venkman
Venkman
Posted on 23 July 18 at 13:18
ARCADE EL1TE said:
I wonder how this is going to work? there server can not download any dlc codes or new codes dew to there update after the copy right claims. The only technical thing i can think they can do is take the lock off and let everyone play offline. ANY other content even if its the same as what has been out CANNOT be sold do to the claim. Lol gun media is going to be paying alot in being sewed or royaltys ect.
That's not how it works. They are allowed to continue to sell everything released before the court injunction. They just aren't allowed to add new content. smile

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 August 18 at 17:24
myabe they should call this "The Ultimate Casher (or Cashin)" edition
I hate all things PC, and I don't mean personal computer.
Blue Papyrus
Blue Papyrus
Posted on 10 August 18 at 02:11
Still heartbroken that a stupid lawsuit is denying fans more content.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 02 September 18 at 13:42
Nobody should buy this for any reason. This is the ugliest and most broken game ever sold for $40, it constantly crashes and spews out network errors. The physics, contextual kills, and even the most basic scoring systems are utterly broken. Paying more money for a cheap plastic mask and nearly unplayable game makes no sense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.