Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Walking Dead: The Final Season Trailer

• CognitiveCaveatCognitiveCaveat1,915,693
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes941,145,001
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 17:48
    She's going to die isn't she? shock
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:06
    Hope not...
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,073,115
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:16
    Glad it's the last season, not like the TV series which is bad since around season 4.
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:19
    NoHeroes94 said:
    Of course. That's how this works.
  • Lord Taylor XIILord Taylor XII1,029,929
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:42
    I'm sure we'll be presented with a Clem/Lee-esque decision at the end but now with AJ/Clem. Save the last bullet for yourself
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 19:31
    This is going to be bittersweet. Either Clem or AJ will be dying at the end.

Not gonna lie, i’m gonna miss Clem when the Credits roll on Episode 4, whether she lives or dies. She’s one of Gaming’s Greatest Protagonists & her journey from scared little Girl being taught by Lee to young Woman bringing up Alvin Jr in a world where you lose the ones you care about & have to be on your guard against ones you don’t trust has been a journey over the last 6 years that has been a pleasure to play & experience several times.

Got my Pre-Order in a while back & I just know i’ll no doubt be almost shedding a tear when the end is in sight for The Final Season. Even after playing Season One 3 times (The Standalone releases for Xbox 360, Xbox One & The Collection for the Xbox One), that ending to Season One never gets any less emotional.
  • KeilaKeila719,340
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 19:31
    If it's up to me Clem is nawwwwwwt dying... Sry AJ
    Was Sexette
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 20:22
    Well someone has to die lol
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 20:42
    I pre-ordered as soon as it was announced and am currently playing through the Walking Dead Collection. Season 1 and 2 are brilliant and Season 1 Episode 2 will always be my favourite episode.
    I never really liked Season 3 though... Hope this last one is like the first 2.
    Playing them all back-to-back, you notice how the games quickly changed from having to solve some puzzles (which was good!) to just reading lines of dialogue (not so good), to then far too many quick time events.
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,389,766
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 20:47
    Just hope there will be no glitchs like last time, making 2 episodes impossible to watch. That ruined te game for me. Stupid Javier bag thought all screen... Next time, do your test better Telltale s please! Really wonder why not everyone got that glitch. At least, I know I'm not the only one.
  • HerrKätzchenHerrKätzchen1,094,128
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 21:01
    BlackxRyan said:
    Glad it's the last season, not like the TV series which is bad since around season 4.
    ??? 1-6 were garbage, 2 being the lowest.
  • WardieshireWardieshire594,652
    Posted on 21 July 18 at 21:31
    ParadoxReal8 said:
    Just hope there will be no glitchs like last time, making 2 episodes impossible to watch. That ruined te game for me. Stupid Javier bag thought all screen... Next time, do your test better Telltale s please! Really wonder why not everyone got that glitch. At least, I know I'm not the only one.
    I remember that bag glitch, I managed to fix it by rebooting the game but had to do it several times in the episode (can't remember which episode it was) which was pretty annoying. Great storyline though!
  • Posted on 21 July 18 at 22:30
    NoHeroes94 said:
    I saw an interview IGN did with some people from this game during E3. It was really odd, IGN asked something about if the creators were sad that this was the end of Clementine’s story, the guy who answered seemed a bit confused and then said
    *** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
    I remember the IGN person being a bit taken back by his answer, haha.
  • Ryn0 LRyn0 L736,228
    Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:00
    Last trailer was better
  • NoApologies1988NoApologies19882,479,035
    Posted on 22 July 18 at 01:49
    Vixenist said:
    If it's up to me Clem is nawwwwwwt dying... Sry AJ
    Exactly this, sorry kiddo.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 July 18 at 04:35
    BlackxRyan said:
    Guess u missed neegan. :(( sad for u
  • EquivoqusEquivoqus399,776
    Posted on 22 July 18 at 09:35
    im just so glad they didnt stick with her hair from the last episode of the previous season, man that was just awful
  • Han D MaidenHan D Maiden587,478
    Posted on 22 July 18 at 10:00
    I both absoluetly do and at the same time absoluetly don’t want to play this because I know I’m going to have to watch Clem die cry
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,834
    Posted on 22 July 18 at 11:40
    Looks good
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads