Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

THQ Nordic Tease What They're Bringing To This Year's Gamescom

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:25
They'll be bringing eight games with them to Cologne

Please click here to read the story: THQ Nordic Tease What They're Bringing To This Year's Gamescom
Onsidic
Onsidic
Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:37
These all look great.
ParadoxReal8
ParadoxReal8
Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:46
Whatever... roll
supkris
supkris
Posted on 21 July 18 at 18:48
Let's see what they have got to show. I m pretty excited for Darksiders 3.
Reqqu
Reqqu
Posted on 21 July 18 at 19:57
Did anyone noticed how badly THQ Nordic handled Red Faction Guerrilla Re-mars-tered retail release?

After global release date, it took more than one hole week to games arrive to retailers. Publisher remains to be silent, but my local retailer was more open for situation: THQ actually sended games in shipments that has no tracking at all, and all those went everywhere else where they should. Heard that it was serious shitshow.

So if you hate THQ Nordic because they do not repair some single achievement in some game, you are totally out of way. You really should hate them for doing shitty job to release and distribute games.
Mental Hilarity
Posted on 21 July 18 at 20:26
Can't wait to play Wreckfest
JDFurbz
JDFurbz
Posted on 21 July 18 at 21:36
These all looks pretty awesome! Looking forward to seeing more Biomutant. Really pumped for Darksiders 3....already pre-ordered! dance
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:10
Looking forward to Fade to Silence.
Legohead 1977
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 22 July 18 at 00:21, Edited on 22 July 18 at 00:27 by Ostrowidzki1989
Considering they'd rather watch soccer/football than go to E3, basically screams they don't have a lot of high hopes for this game. Looks like another bargain bin sale for me. laugh

Does anyone else think that shows they don't really care if they can justify just blowing off E3? To watch something they can always catch up on after the fact?
Signal24Code20
Posted on 22 July 18 at 01:33
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Considering they'd rather watch soccer/football than go to E3, basically screams they don't have a lot of high hopes for this game. Looks like another bargain bin sale for me. laugh

Does anyone else think that shows they don't really care if they can justify just blowing off E3? To watch something they can always catch up on after the fact?
That's a horrible assumption. So they skipped a trade show to enjoy an event that occurs only once every 4 years. And the only thing it did was push back their presentation by 2 months, which will still happen at a large trade show.

Nothing about that shows a lack of hopes in their games. Instead, your post shows a lack of reasoning.
Thin Blue Line
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 22 July 18 at 02:37
no thanks thq can stick all 6 games up there backsides since all 6 will have unotainable achievements when released.

If they want my cash then get off there backsides and fix the unotainable achievements on other games they released
Goggs25
Loki97
Loki97
Posted on 22 July 18 at 02:52
Hopefully one of the surprises will be a new Saints Row
NotAnother8ob
NotAnother8ob
Posted on 22 July 18 at 04:44
Loki97 said:
Just what I was about to say!
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 22 July 18 at 05:37
Loki97 said:
SAME
thisisgman
SiegfriedX
SiegfriedX
Posted on 22 July 18 at 07:33
I'll only care about this when they care about us.

Darksiders 2 took years to be patched. And it was only patched on the PS4. So, if they think we don't even deserve the effort to release a patch that has been already released on another platform, I don't think they deserve my money.
MugenKairo
MugenKairo
Posted on 22 July 18 at 11:11
Biomutant is still really interesting, will still wait until release and reviews. I no longer get stung by pre-order regret or season passes.
'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
s3bb86
s3bb86
Posted on 22 July 18 at 11:45
Ostrowidzki1989 said:

yes, red dead redemption will also be a huge pile of poo because Rockstar skipped E3. roll
Bayern Munich Supporter and NBA Junkie
PILULE 1995
PILULE 1995
Posted on 22 July 18 at 12:18
Signal24Code20 said:
Ostrowidzki1989 said:

That's a horrible assumption. So they skipped a trade show to enjoy an event that occurs only once every 4 years. And the only thing it did was push back their presentation by 2 months, which will still happen at a large trade show.

Nothing about that shows a lack of hopes in their games. Instead, your post shows a lack of reasoning.
^Thank you.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 22 July 18 at 13:51
Signal24Code20 said:
Ostrowidzki1989 said:

Think about that for a minute. E3 is huge. They didn't push back E3, they skipped it. They skipped it for watching a stupid game they can catch up on at a later time.

Plus, with all the unobtainables they'll have... haha
Kez001
Kez001
Posted on 22 July 18 at 14:24
Skipping E3 and not having your games lost in the clutter isn't necessarily the worst idea.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.